1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 05:06
    All three of my teams lost tonight the bills, braves, and canucks.
  2. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '13 18:51
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Bills , football ?
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '13 22:25
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Bills , football ?
    Listen ,you've got to stop hijacking the name "football ". Football is a game that's rules are from England .its a game of kicking a ball hence the name "football " ..foot ...ball ,the foot kicks the ball your game is throwing the egg shaped ball and catching (whilst wearing tights and body armour ) ,
    on the lines of the game of rugby but bubble rapped against injury .
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 15:18
    Listen ,you've got to stop hijacking the name "football ". Football is a game that's rules are from England .its a game of kicking a ball hence the name "football " ..foot ...ball ,the foot kicks the ball your game is throwing the egg shaped ball and catching (whilst wearing tights and body armour ) ,
    It would be better if you could learn the name of your sport is soccer!!
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 02:34
    Youve got a good point, I mean, they were calling your game football long before we called ours football. I think we should call yours football, and we could call ours man ball
  6. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 18:54
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Youve got a good point, I mean, they were calling your game football long before we called ours football. I think we should call yours football, and we could call ours man ball
    "Hollywood ball , circus ball or fancy dress ball . All apt names for American football .🙂
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    12 Oct '13 00:05
    "Hollywood ball , circus ball or fancy dress ball . All apt names for American football .🙂
    Keep your telly tuned, there will be an NFL team in Wembley within 3 years
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    15 Oct '13 02:511 edit
    Then we can see them go 0-18 every year. 😉 I say 18 because they will add games to the season.
  9. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 20:58
    I wouldn't hold your breath .
  10. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 21:03
    Maybe you should change the name of your football to boring ball, that would certainly be apt. Or how about snooze ball or pointless ball. All very apt names.
  11. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 21:43
    Originally posted by dryhump
    Maybe you should change the name of your football to boring ball, that would certainly be apt. Or how about snooze ball or pointless ball. All very apt names.
    Watch a game of football (soccer to you ) and your on the edge of your seat ,watch your American football and your on the edge of your seat trying to catch the attention of the hot dog seller . The most exciting part of the game is throwing peanuts on some bald headed bloke's bonce four rows down .
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 02:44
    Watch a game of football (soccer to you ) and your on the edge of your seat ,watch your American football and your on the edge of your seat trying to catch the attention of the hot dog seller . The most exciting part of the game is throwing peanuts on some bald headed bloke's bonce four rows down .
    Think you're confusing Football with baseball there bud...

And 'your' means it belongs to the other person... 'you're' means you are. Simple English there bud.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 02:47
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Bills sucks, Braves were lucky to make the playoffs, can't be expected to do anything and how can an American support a Canadian hockey team?
  14. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 15:32
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Think you're confusing Football with baseball there bud...

And 'your' means it belongs to the other person... 'you're' means you are. Simple English there bud.
    You're correct Sir
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 17:49
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Bills sucks, Braves were lucky to make the playoffs, can't be expected to do anything and how can an American support a Canadian hockey team?
    i used to play a 1988 hockey game called blades of steel and the Canucks where the team that I picked

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree