1. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 22:15
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Watch a game of football (soccer to you ) and your on the edge of your seat ,watch your American football and your on the edge of your seat trying to catch the attention of the hot dog seller . The most exciting part of the game is throwing peanuts on some bald headed bloke's bonce four rows down .
    You're right, you're on the edge of your seat wondering if the stadium is going to collapse or if some mentally challenged soccer hooligan is going to set you on fire. Meanwhile the players are running endlessly up and down the field chasing a ball and kicking it if someone else fails to kick it first. If you're lucky you might get to see a real shootout that ends with 5 goals being scored between the 2 teams. I'd rather watch my 5 year old try to pee in the toilet without getting any on the rim.
  2. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '13 08:52
    Originally posted by dryhump
    You're right, you're on the edge of your seat wondering if the stadium is going to collapse or if some mentally challenged soccer hooligan is going to set you on fire. Meanwhile the players are running endlessly up and down the field chasing a ball and kicking it if someone else fails to kick it first. If you're lucky you might get to see a real shootout t ...[text shortened]... teams. I'd rather watch my 5 year old try to pee in the toilet without getting any on the rim.
    Well, millions around the world would disagree with you .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree