1. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 13:03
    Is there anything more guaranteed than Liverpool beating Man U in the FA cup this weekend? I think not.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 13:07
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Is there anything more guaranteed than Liverpool beating Man U in the FA cup this weekend? I think not.
    I hope they broadcast the game in USA. Sometimes we get the lesser team's games instead of the big boys! Is there bad blood between these two sides?
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 13:26
    What about death and taxes?
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 13:37
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I hope they broadcast the game in USA. Sometimes we get the lesser team's games instead of the big boys! Is there bad blood between these two sides?
    Because they are only about 30 miles apart they look on each other as brothers .
    In fact they would like to merge and form one club . Manpool city .....has been strongly pushed forward by both "Manc's " and "Scouser's " respectivley !
    The good folk from Liverpool ,with Gary Neville as their spokesman are at present setting up a lobby to forward this proposal to HM and the FA ..
    Allso ,they both plan to merge their local "nick names ( Manc's , people from Manchester and Scousers, people from Liverpool ) into mancousers !!!
  5. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 15:44
    You'll be lucky to scrape a draw if recent form is anything to go by.
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 15:52
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Irony beats snide comments.

You lose.
  7. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 15:59
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Irony beats snide comments.

You lose.
    Nooooo! 😞

Is my Standard Chartered Bank sponsored shirt being rushed to me in the post?
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 16:20
    Nooooo! 😞

Is my Standard Chartered Bank sponsored shirt being rushed to me in the post?
    I was trying to think of a third thing that beats irony but loses against snide comments (for a sort of RPS game) but couldn't find any. Any ideas?
  9. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 17:04
    I believe this post proves Pool fans are the most deluded fans in the world, I take it you didn't watch the match aganist Blackburn? your team are lucky to be only 4 points off the relegation zone. Your team will be lucky if they only lose 3-0
  10. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 17:391 edit
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    I believe this post proves Pool fans are the most deluded fans in the world, I take it you didn't watch the match aganist Blackburn? your team are lucky to be only 4 points off the relegation zone. Your team will be lucky if they only lose 3-0
    I believe this post proves you have zero sense of humour
  11. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 18:09
    Originally posted by Palynka
    What about death and taxes?
    Debatable. Thus, wrong forum.
  12. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 18:141 edit
    That's what I mean! As a wise man once said, 'football's a funny ol' game'. I'm relying on this FACT to lead to one of those fantastic and incredulous outcomes, such as a desperate LFC knocking the high-flying (currently - they'll fall with a crash eventually!) Mancs out of the cup in their back yard. It's written in the stars I tell thee.
  13. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 18:20
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Because they are only about 30 miles apart they look on each other as brothers .
    In fact they would like to merge and form one club . Manpool city .....has been strongly pushed forward by both "Manc's " and "Scouser's " respectivley !
    The good folk from Liverpool ,with Gary Neville as their spokesman are at present setting up a lobby to forward this pro ...[text shortened]... nc's , people from Manchester and Scousers, people from Liverpool ) into mancousers !!!
    You sound like a jealous Manc, wanting to be part of our fantastic pedigree and history, knowing deep down that you'll never really be as good as us despite the odd game over the past few years where you've actually managed to string two passes together. Am I right or am I right?
  14. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 18:47
    You sound like a jealous Manc, wanting to be part of our fantastic pedigree and history, knowing deep down that you'll never really be as good as us despite the odd game over the past few years where you've actually managed to string two passes together. Am I right or am I right?
    I support one team ,and one team only ...Grimsby Town ..( no laughing allowed)
    It's just a sticky phase we are going through at the moment !!
  15. In your face
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 00:303 edits
    Crap comment deleted.

please ignore!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree