Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 05 Mar '13 20:40
    Just because this forum needs some quality.
  2. Subscriber Proper Knob
    Cornovii
    06 Mar '13 09:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Utd lose with a contentious decision, it couldn't be more perfect.
  3. 06 Mar '13 10:44
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Utd lose with a contentious decision, it couldn't be more perfect.
    Man City fan?
  4. Subscriber FMF
    Main Poster
    06 Mar '13 11:04
    I read that Mourinho said "My feeling is that Manchester United were playing very well, were very compact and aggressive in a good way. I doubt that 11 v 11 we win the match. ... Independent of the decision, the best team lost. We didn't deserve to win but football is like this". Do you think Mourinho, in a totally unBenitez kind of way, is doing a tiny weeny bit of laying-out-his-stall to replace Sir Alex for 2-3 years after he retires?
  5. Subscriber Proper Knob
    Cornovii
    06 Mar '13 12:25
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Man City fan?
    Liverpool, but I use the word 'fan' in the loosest sense of the word. I haven't watched a game all season by anybody, the last game I watched was the Manchester derby last year. I'm more of an A.B.U. (Anyone But Utd). Utd fans are the worst winners and also the worst losers, I say this as someone who has lived in Manchester for over a decade.
  6. Subscriber Proper Knob
    Cornovii
    06 Mar '13 12:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    I read that Mourinho said "My feeling is that Manchester United were playing very well, were very compact and aggressive in a good way. I doubt that 11 v 11 we win the match. ... Independent of the decision, the best team lost. We didn't deserve to win but football is like this". Do you think Mourinho, in a totally unBenitez kind of way, is doing a tiny weeny bit of laying-out-his-stall to replace Sir Alex for 2-3 years after he retires?
    Personally I think he's being the attention seeking knobhead that he is. He's doing the Robbie Carrobie 'It's not about me' line, thus making it about him.

I think he will replace Ferguson though.
  7. 06 Mar '13 21:36
  8. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    07 Mar '13 12:24
    Originally posted by divegeester
    We need more of this in the United States. American football is low quality.
  9. 07 Mar '13 15:50
    Originally posted by bill718
    We need more of this in the United States. American football is low quality.
    More of what, poor officiating?
  10. 07 Mar '13 19:17
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    More of what, poor officiating?
    What about the perfectly good goal Real got disqualified ?