1. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64010
    29 Aug '11 10:42
    Deary me, they were absolutely battered.

    Surely Arsenal have to spend that £50-£60M they're getting for Nasri and Fabregas on some quality replacements (a keeper and 2 central defenders wouldn't go amiss either!) before Thursday?

    They knew Nasri wasn't going to sign a new contract so why wait all summer before selling him? Likewise Fabregas. Other teams will screw them knowing Arsenal have a lot of cash and very little time to spend it, as well as not wanting to sell their players with limited time to get in any replacements.

    They really have had a shocker this summer.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    29 Aug '11 11:40
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Deary me, they were absolutely battered.

    Surely Arsenal have to spend that £50-£60M they're getting for Nasri and Fabregas on some quality replacements (a keeper and 2 central defenders wouldn't go amiss either!) before Thursday?

    They knew Nasri wasn't going to sign a new contract so why wait all summer before selling him? Likewise Fabregas. Other te ...[text shortened]... with limited time to get in any replacements.

    They really have had a shocker this summer.
    I had not seen such a pummeling in a very long time. It was like a hot knife cutting through butter. Worst D I've seen out of anyone in EPL in quite a while! Didn't pundits say Arsenal were contenders? Yikes!
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    29 Aug '11 12:43
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I had not seen such a pummeling in a very long time. It was like a hot knife cutting through butter. Worst D I've seen out of anyone in EPL in quite a while! Didn't pundits say Arsenal were contenders? Yikes!
    no, all said it was between chity, utd and chelski. with arse, poo and spurs in the running for the forth champions league spot.
  4. North England
    Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    56178
    29 Aug '11 22:15
    Originally posted by trev33
    no, all said it was between chity, utd and chelski. with arse, poo and spurs in the running for the forth champions league spot.
    Grow up trev and learn to spell beyond text jargon.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    30 Aug '11 01:05
    Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
    Grow up trev and learn to spell beyond text jargon.
    when you find out your inner child was dead? i'm sure it was a very traumatic day, me - i embrace my inner child and hope it never dies, it has taken me to some fantastic voyages of discovery over the years and i dread the day i can't reply on it to brighten what can be a tragically disturbing world.

    or in other words, get your prudish fingers out of your ass and lighten up.
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    30 Aug '11 13:391 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    when you find out your inner child was dead? i'm sure it was a very traumatic day, me - i embrace my inner child and hope it never dies, it has taken me to some fantastic voyages of discovery over the years and i dread the day i can't reply on it to brighten what can be a tragically disturbing world.

    or in other words, get your prudish fingers out of your ass and lighten up.
    i loathe chelski, they are mince, Norwich deserved to beat them, the only reason they won was with a fake penalty, up until that point, they were under the kosh.

    I hope Norwich do well, Paul Lambert continues the legacy of Brian Clough, learned by working under Martin O'Neil while at Celtic, plus their kit is awesome and colourful. The poo played some awesome football and have some real talent. I dont care enough about chitty or utd and hope that Arsenal and Tottenham pick up, for the are two of the more entertaining sides in the EPL.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    30 Aug '11 21:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i loathe chelski, they are mince, Norwich deserved to beat them, the only reason they won was with a fake penalty, up until that point, they were under the kosh.

    I hope Norwich do well, Paul Lambert continues the legacy of Brian Clough, learned by working under Martin O'Neil while at Celtic, plus their kit is awesome and colourful. The poo played ...[text shortened]... that Arsenal and Tottenham pick up, for the are two of the more entertaining sides in the EPL.
    blackburn, wolves, QPR and newcastle. if 3 of those 4 teams gets relegated i'll be happy.

    i like norwich as well, two promotions in 2 seasons playing good football... something i hope brighton can full off this season.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    30 Aug '11 22:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i loathe chelski, they are mince, Norwich deserved to beat them, the only reason they won was with a fake penalty, up until that point, they were under the kosh.

    I hope Norwich do well, Paul Lambert continues the legacy of Brian Clough, learned by working under Martin O'Neil while at Celtic, plus their kit is awesome and colourful. The poo played ...[text shortened]... that Arsenal and Tottenham pick up, for the are two of the more entertaining sides in the EPL.
    I agree! Two entertaining teams with awesome kits. Haven't seen you around in abit. All's OK?
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    30 Aug '11 23:41
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I agree! Two entertaining teams with awesome kits. Haven't seen you around in abit. All's OK?
    The American owners of Liverpool have splashed the cash and its showing i think, Suarez is simply a joy to watch, a footballer with pure natural talent. Yeah dude, i am ok, thanks for asking, give my regards to you and yours.
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    30 Aug '11 23:451 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    blackburn, wolves, QPR and newcastle. if 3 of those 4 teams gets relegated i'll be happy.

    i like norwich as well, two promotions in 2 seasons playing good football... something i hope brighton can full off this season.
    its just so cosy and strangely comforting to see Delia Smith watch the games as Norwich owner, I always think of being mothered with Sunday dinners and roast potatoes and gravy when the camera pans to her. What's your affinity with Brighton trev?
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    31 Aug '11 01:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    its just so cosy and strangely comforting to see Delia Smith watch the games as Norwich owner, I always think of being mothered with Sunday dinners and roast potatoes and gravy when the camera pans to her. What's your affinity with Brighton trev?
    i like their set up, just got a new stadium, have an excellent young coach and are playing some pretty decent football. surely a prem team of the future. they remind me a little of stoke actually.

    au delia 'lets be havin ya' smith... i've missed her as well 😵
  12. Santiago
    Joined
    06 Aug '04
    Moves
    233535
    02 Sep '11 03:50
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Deary me, they were absolutely battered.

    Surely Arsenal have to spend that £50-£60M they're getting for Nasri and Fabregas on some quality replacements (a keeper and 2 central defenders wouldn't go amiss either!) before Thursday?

    They knew Nasri wasn't going to sign a new contract so why wait all summer before selling him? Likewise Fabregas. Other te ...[text shortened]... with limited time to get in any replacements.

    They really have had a shocker this summer.
    I'd go so far as predicting they are a mid table side.
  13. Santiago
    Joined
    06 Aug '04
    Moves
    233535
    02 Sep '11 03:51
    As for Brihton: Seaside Scummers punching above their weight.
  14. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Joined
    27 Feb '02
    Moves
    211758
    10 Sep '11 13:29
    Originally posted by Hopster
    As for Brihton: Seaside Scummers punching above their weight.
    I love the jealously!

    Brighton have everything Palace don't - Classy passing, splendid stadium and like Wegner a manager who knows how the game should be played. I reckon both Arsenal and Brighton will be top two finishers in their respective divisions.

    Cream rises.
  15. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    10 Sep '11 19:14
    I'd 8 2 b n Arsenal fan dese dayz.

    D
Back to Top