1. In your face
    Moves
    10 Sep '11 19:44
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I love the jealously!

Brighton have everything Palace don't - Classy passing, splendid stadium and like Wegner a manager who knows how the game should be played. I reckon both Arsenal and Brighton will be top two finishers in their respective divisions.

Cream rises.
    I thought you'd jossed it! 😛
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Sep '11 20:53
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Cream rises.
    So do... other things.

Richard
  3. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    11 Sep '11 17:39
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Deary me, they were absolutely battered.

Surely Arsenal have to spend that £50-£60M they're getting for Nasri and Fabregas on some quality replacements (a keeper and 2 central defenders wouldn't go amiss either!) before Thursday?

They knew Nasri wasn't going to sign a new contract so why wait all summer before selling him? Likewise Fabregas. Other te ...[text shortened]... with limited time to get in any replacements.

They really have had a shocker this summer.
    arsenal is still good enough to beat the English National Team
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 11:36
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I'm afraid even in spite of the 1-0 showing against Wales this time arounf the English side is for real. Neither Arsenal nor any of the similarly rated EPL teams could possibly compete. England may just have a good enough team this time around to make a big push in Eurocup 12.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 15:28
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I'm afraid even in spite of the 1-0 showing against Wales this time arounf the English side is for real. Neither Arsenal nor any of the similarly rated EPL teams could possibly compete. England may just have a good enough team this time around to make a big push in Eurocup 12.
    No they don't, they're rubbish and will choke if they do find themselves in a position to do something.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 19:03
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Yeah, but so are the Cosmos...

Richard
  7. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    18 Sep '11 01:52
    would be funny watching the english nationals get relegated from the preimership

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree