1. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 20:04
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Ok, who's your money on for the premiership? Personally i think Man U are playing better football. It'll come down to their match at Stamford bridge. I'm actually dead excited, which considering i don't support a team is saying something... πŸ™‚
    Well i like the chosen one, much better than Fergie who supports England like an iceberg supported the titanic.

It is a problem that Man Utd have played such glorious football, but then i see their players swear at the ref and harass him i realise that Fergie is really not fit to be compared to Clough.

Good as Ronaldo is i can't help wanting to slap him.

Rooney is a nasty arrogant disgrace to the England shirt.

Scholes is a desserter who underperformed in nearly all of England's really big games.

The thing that really makes me want chelsea to win is the to hear Man Utd hypocrites say that they bought the title!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea money has helped the premiership be no. 1

True Drogba is the worst diver in the premiership, Cole and Robben push him close. Yet Chelsea have a spirit that matches Man utd.

Of the big 4, Liverpool play with the best attitude and their manager does much less whinging. Gerrard is awesome game after game after game.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 10:04
    Originally posted by petrosianpupil
    The thing that really makes me want chelsea to win is the to hear Man Utd hypocrites say that they bought the title!!!!!!!!!
    How are United fans hypocritical if they say that Chelsea have bought the title?

How has Chelsea money made the Premiership number 1? By giving the French league £60 million? By giving the Italian league £30 million for a player well past his best? By giving the Spanish league £17 million for a player well past his best? The money given to Italy and Spain was for players in the twilight of their careers. How exactly has all that helped the premiership?

D
  3. Standard membercadwah
    Β―\_(^.^)_/Β―
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 11:47
    Originally posted by petrosianpupil
    Scholes is a desserter who underperformed in nearly all of England's really big games.
    I heard that Scholes doesn't even like desserts.

Seriously though I think Scholes made the right decision.
  4. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 15:09
    Ok, who's your money on for the premiership? Personally i think Man U are playing better football. It'll come down to their match at Stamford bridge. I'm actually dead excited, which considering i don't support a team is saying something... πŸ™‚
    I think Chelsea would have won had they beaten Newcastle. They blew it on Sunday (I think it was Sunday).
  5. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 16:14
    Chelsea would never have won the premiership, even if they had beaten Newcastle. Their last 4 games are Mau U, Arsenal, Everton and Bolton; Man U have Chelsea, Everton, Man City and West Ham. Even if United lose to Chelsea they will definitely get more points out of the last 4 games.

As to the 2 cups, who knows, every team has a fairly equal chance, just grab a beer and enjoy what should a great season finale!
  6. Joined
    25 Jul '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 16:28
    I fancy Man U for Europe. Their style at the moment is So fluid. Looking back at previous campaigns the winners always seem to have a nice mix of pace/skill and fluid passing. If they can get past Milan with their current defensive issues I'd fancy them to lift it again. This is all assuming no more injuries obviously...If they lost Ronaldo or someone integral like that they'd struggle i think...
    only team in it united
  7. LA
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 16:45
    Rooney + Ronaldo + Giggs = Treble for Manchester United!
  8. Joined
    13 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 19:59

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 14:35
    Chelsea need a miracle if they're gonna win the Premiership now.
  10. Standard membercadwah
    Β―\_(^.^)_/Β―
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 15:27
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Chelsea need a miracle if they're gonna win the Premiership now.
    πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  11. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 16:03
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    Obviously I'm hoping Man U can do the treble again as that would be amazing! Chelsea have bought the title the past two years and it's not fair really if they win it again. They are boring to watch most of the time, unlike United who are entertaining in nearly every single game!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's my expressive outburst !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 23:52
    Champions League: Manchester United

The Premiership: Manchester United

FA Cup: Chelsea
  13. Inside my mind
    Moves
    01 May '07 14:06
    Originally posted by blade68
    Champions League: Manchester United

The Premiership: Manchester United

FA Cup: Chelsea
    Have to disagree with you on one point; Champions League: Liverpool

Liverpool have a good chance of beating Chelsea tonight I think 2-0 (2-1 agg) they have a great defensive record at Anfield, and if Benitez plays Crouch and Kuyt up front instead of Bellamy should present more of an attacking threat.

Will be an all English final but think that Benitez has the tactical wit to outsmart Fergie.
  14. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    01 May '07 14:17
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    Obviously I'm hoping Man U can do the treble again as that would be amazing! Chelsea have bought the title the past two years and it's not fair really if they win it again. They are boring to watch most of the time, unlike United who are entertaining in nearly every single game!
    My Chelsea mate has asked me to pass this on to all you Man Utd Supporters after reading this thread...."i can not believe that you are going down this street again, ohh theyve bought the title for the last bla bla bla.

can you please look over the record books and tell me who has spent the most money over the last ten years?
    just because we are doing it in a couple of seasons!!! i do truly believe that you were all CFC last year and now that it looks as though utd might win it youve all become glory hunters. do yourselves a favour and support CFC in the champions league final againt milan"

Phew....rather passionate about the Pensioners isn't he?

I support Saints....for what its worthπŸ˜€
  15. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 May '07 14:37
    Originally posted by sangfroid
    Have to disagree with you on one point; Champions League: Liverpool

Liverpool have a good chance of beating Chelsea tonight I think 2-0 (2-1 agg) they have a great defensive record at Anfield, and if Benitez plays Crouch and Kuyt up front instead of Bellamy should present more of an attacking threat.

Will be an all English final but think that Benitez has the tactical wit to outsmart Fergie.
    Pretty much agree with there, one thing, Benitez should not play Zenden. He was completely out classed in the first leg. He got a lot of ball but did not deliver any end product, not only was this a waste of possession and potential chances, it put Peter Chec and his defence under no pressure and on occasions he was disposed and Liverpool were then on the back foot under counter attack from Chelsea. This can’t happen tonight, they need to create chances and stem Chelsea from counter attack. Tough task!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree