1. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    27 Apr '09 10:241 edit
    Man Utd win 5 - 2 and put themselves back at the top of the Premiership and none of you mention it? Where's all the usual Man Utd vs. Liverpool crowd with their bias squabbling?

STANDARDS ARE SLIPPING! 😠
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    27 Apr '09 11:42
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Man Utd win 5 - 2 and put themselves back at the top of the Premiership and none of you mention it? Where's all the usual Man Utd vs. Liverpool crowd with their bias squabbling?

STANDARDS ARE SLIPPING! 😠
    Theirs no need, Liverpool fans have already conceded the title to the best team in England!

Saturday was a wonderful experience, I was very worried at 2-0 down and you could hear the Liverpool fans getting excited..admittedly it shouldn't of been a peno but once ManU got a goal back it silenced the pool fans as they knew their would only be one winner, couldn't believe how quickly Spurs crumbled to pieces!
  3. Joined
    19 Nov '08
    Moves
    27 Apr '09 19:37
    What a great 20 minutes in the seconed half

We would of beaten any team in the world playing like we did
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    28 Apr '09 01:21
    Originally posted by kcp
    What a great 20 minutes in the seconed half

We would of beaten any team in the world playing like we did
    LOL dont know about that..only Spurs!!

As has been mentioned above- the penalty decision was poor and did turn the game united's way.

However United really come charging out at the start of the second half, uped the pace and got very phisical.... and Spurs just cound not compete.😞😞
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    28 Apr '09 13:07
    Originally posted by spurs73
    LOL dont know about that..only Spurs!!

As has been mentioned above- the penalty decision was poor and did turn the game united's way.

However United really come charging out at the start of the second half, uped the pace and got very phisical.... and Spurs just cound not compete.😞😞
    I've seen the peno about 10 times from about 4 different angles. I'm still not entirely convinced, although my instinct in live view was no peno.

Can't blame the ref for that.

Who CAN be blamed for Spurs first 2 goals were Ferdinand (woeful defending) and Rafael (terrible positioning bourne of inexperience)

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree