1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    14 Jan '10 17:41
    What the hell is going on there?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/glazers-raise-the-spectre-of-old-trafford-sale-to-cut-debts-1867113.html
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    14 Jan '10 17:57
    When buy more than you can afford then it comes back to bie - [b]Slap it up them
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    14 Jan '10 18:13
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    When buy more than you can afford then it comes back to bie - [b]Slap it up them
    Well, they did have almost 50m in profits last year, didn't they? They may have needed to sell Ronaldo, but it's hard to understand how things are so much worse now. Seems like the Glazers pushing the panic button in order to do some shady deal that benefits them and not the club.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Jan '10 18:39
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Well, they did have almost 50m in profits last year, didn't they? They may have needed to sell Ronaldo, but it's hard to understand how things are so much worse now. Seems like the Glazers pushing the panic button in order to do some shady deal that benefits them and not the club.
    there's a reason why a breakaway club was created when the glazers took over, they are not football people and are here only to make money in an industry (club owners) that if we're honest tends not to make anything unless they sell players. they borrowed heavily to buy utd which they should never have been allowed to. if you didn't already know what was happening at utd before last season you did with the sell of ronaldo and not buying a 'too expensive' argentine. that and bringing in owen on a free and not spending that much in comparison to buy valencia.. the glazers don't care about what utd do on the pitch, not really the bastards are and always were here to make a profit.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    14 Jan '10 19:27
    Surprise, surprise.

They've already managed to leech at least £10m from the club in "management fees". So they bought the club taking no risk of their own, saddled it with debt and paid themselves for the "service"?

Why they were welcomed by any United fan is beyond me. Business men coming and buying the Club by placing the Club in huge debt can only be bad news. The sale of OT was and is inevitable while the Glazier's own it.

Seeing as society is so apathetic and lazy, I don't see a strong enough movement coming about to oppose the Glaziers and force them to sell.

Soccer is becoming farcicle in my eyes, given the gigantic wages paid to players out of the pockets of the ordinary man. The players may be good, but they're not that good.

D
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    14 Jan '10 21:48
    Originally posted by trev33
    .. the glazers don't care about what utd do on the pitch, not really the bastards are and always were here to make a profit.[/b]
    took you this long to work out what most ppl were saying when they first come over here๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Jan '10 22:00
    Originally posted by spurs73
    took you this long to work out what most ppl were saying when they first come over here๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
    i have a head.

think about it.
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    15 Jan '10 16:44
    i have a head.

think about it.
    best to use it then
  9. 6yd box
    Moves
    15 Jan '10 16:47
    anyway- i for one am very happy seeing man yoooooo and Liverpud in just financial problems....if fact i am loving it to be honest๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

shuts up all their arrogant fans who seem to think they have a right to win everything and that the whole PL is for their benefit๐Ÿ™„
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '10 17:25
    best to use it then
    if only you could take your own advise.
  11. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Jan '10 20:18
    anyway- i for one am very happy seeing man yoooooo and Liverpud in just financial problems....if fact i am loving it to be honest๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต
    Shows how much of a football fan you really are, celebrating asset strippers thriving in the league. ๐Ÿ™„

D
  12. 6yd box
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 10:501 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Shows how much of a football fan you really are, celebrating asset strippers thriving in the league. ๐Ÿ™„

D
    not my fault that your 'club' buys success is it?
    now they cant pay the bills and have to sell their best players ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

ps- asset strippers- lol- the money belongs to the bank- they just want back what they are owned- You make it sound as though people are 'taking' from man U in an unjust way- hence the use of the world 'asset strippers'
    Man yoooo took 'other' peoples money and now cant pay back
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 12:46
    not my fault that your 'club' buys success is it?
    now they cant pay the bills and have to sell their best players ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

ps- asset strippers- lol- the money belongs to the bank- they just want back what they are owned- You make it sound as though people are 'taking' from man U in an unjust way- hence the use of the world 'asset strippers'
    Man yoooo took 'other' peoples money and now cant pay back
    you're an idiot. seriously.
  14. In your face
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 13:56
    What the hell is going on there?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/glazers-raise-the-spectre-of-old-trafford-sale-to-cut-debts-1867113.html
    This is only "worse case scenario" stuff. It is a possibility but probably won't happen. As we all know, when the press get their greasy paws on a bit of gossip, they blow it out of all proportion.

Even if the Glazier's sold all off Man Yoooo's assets down the swanny, then they would only have one thing left to sell. The club itself. No doubt, the brand being as big as it is, idiot billionaires would be lining up to snap it up as their new shiny toy.

A period of transition perhaps, but certainly not the end.
  15. 6yd box
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 14:53
    you're an idiot. seriously.
    gosh- i am realy offened!!!
    if u dnt want to face the truth mate- its up to u

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree