1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 14:46
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Mangino out, victim of the thought police. Wah for the abused players!
    This is the players profession, nobody should have to take crap like that from their boss.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 15:25
    Originally posted by Palynka
    This is the players profession, nobody should have to take crap like that from their boss.
    They're getting a free ride, scholarships, all sorts of perks. Perhaps the man was pure evil, but he also got them to play lights out so he could not have been all that bad. The opinions are divided about 50-50 as to how bad he was. So who knows. PLayers tend to be whiney prima donnas!
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 23:34
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    In Italian it may or may not indicate masculinity. The name Andrea (Bocelli), Luca, and others are masculine. Generally the "o" ending means masculine. There is no feminine equivalent with "o" endings. In other words or phrases the same occurs whereby the "a" ending is added to make the phrase or name flow better. For example, in "San Paolo Fuori le Mur ...[text shortened]... ugh more correct is saying "mure". Go figure? Italian can be diabolically difficult!
    Clearly you're not an internet gaming nerd like myself. A mangina is slang for a male who pretends to be female on line.
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 01:52
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Clearly you're not an internet gaming nerd like myself. A mangina is slang for a male who pretends to be female on line.
    Clearly busted! I confess I had no idea! I am fressh, innocent and naive! I do like learning about these things because you would never believe how handy such info becomes at times! I wonder how many manginas populate RHP? I know of least one, who shall remain unnamed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree