1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    12 Apr '08 22:20
    Flash in the pan, or another Messi?

Have to say he looks unreal from what I've seen. His passing ability, dribbling and free kicks appear to be second to none. Am wondering if he can continue this type of form.

D
  2. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 17:06
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

Have to say he looks unreal from what I've seen. His passing ability, dribbling and free kicks appear to be second to none. Am wondering if he can continue this type of form.

D
    He seems to have appeared from nowhere. Give him another season in the PL before comparing him with the worlds best.

I do agree though, he does look a bit good.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 17:24
    Originally posted by Virtue76
    He seems to have appeared from nowhere. Give him another season in the PL before comparing him with the worlds best.

I do agree though, he does look a bit good.
    He was signed for AL Sadd for £20m from Velez Sarsfield having scored 22 in 75 for them in 3 seasons, starting his career as a 17 year old. He's now 21.

Not settling in Qatar, he is on loan with Birmingham looking for a permanent move to the Premiership. He's available in the summer, and Al Sadd are quoting £20M.

I think he could be a good option for United. Fits the criteria, young, can run with it, football intelligence, huge skill levels, pace, can play up front or on the wing. United need a striker, and could do with extra cover on the wing. He's not big, but uses his skill and intelligence to hold the ball up.

Can't wait to watch him for the rest of the season, his highlights on MOTD last night were phenomenal.
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq492ez3qlE&feature=related

D
  4. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 17:42

D
    could be another di canio?
  5. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 19:12
    He was signed for AL Sadd for £20m from Velez Sarsfield having scored 22 in 75 for them in 3 seasons, starting his career as a 17 year old. He's now 21.

Not settling in Qatar, he is on loan with Birmingham looking for a permanent move to the Premiership. He's available in the summer, and Al Sadd are quoting £20M.

I think he could be a good option fo ...[text shortened]... last night were phenomenal.
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq492ez3qlE&feature=related

D
    He seems very similar to Rooney and Tevez. Not sure if Utd should spend that much on a back up striker.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 19:32
    He seems very similar to Rooney and Tevez. Not sure if Utd should spend that much on a back up striker.
    Tevez will cost £28M apparently and he was on the bench today and recently.

Giggs was also on the bench today, and he can't go on forever, which is why I mentioned the cover on the wing. Flexibility is a key requirement of Fergusons.

D
  7. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 19:38
    Tevez will cost £28M apparently and he was on the bench today and recently.

Giggs was also on the bench today, and he can't go on forever, which is why I mentioned the cover on the wing. Flexibility is a key requirement of Fergusons.

D
    I think Nani was bought as long term replacement for Giggs, as Anderson is for Scholes.

The Tevez situation isn't very clear, I thought he was a Man Utd player. He has started a lot of games with Rooney this year so I don't really see him as backup.
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 19:43

The Tevez situation isn't very clear, I thought he was a Man Utd player. He has started a lot of games with Rooney this year so I don't really see him as backup.[/b]
    WHU fans used to think he was a WEST HAM player last season😉
  9. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 19:52
    Originally posted by spurs73
    I agree, if that sort of thing isn't sorted they could end up getting stripped of the title. West Ham were lucky not to get points deducted. I think this one is above board though...I hope.
  10. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 21:13
    Originally posted by spurs73
    thanks spurs😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree