26 Jun '10 20:45
    Chances are 2-1
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 22:50
    Originally posted by chadler
    Chances are 2-1
    Really? In whose book? That can't be! Argentina is way stronger than that.
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '10
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 19:35
    ref tarado #5 is as smart as a rock aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hate the refsπŸ™
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '10
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 19:421 edit
    conejo die loser no paras nada😠
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 19:45
    Originally posted by manny12
    conejo die loser no paras nada😠
    It's not the conejito's fault, it was a brilliant strike.
  6. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 20:31
    Originally posted by chadler
    Chances are 2-1
    Chan Says they were beaten convincingly.
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '10
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 20:40
    he let go of the first one Memo ochoa wold have held on😠😠😠😠😠
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '10
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 20:431 edit
    the 1st goal was some c@*& worthless refs aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh πŸ˜›πŸ˜ 
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '10
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 20:461 edit
    ayyy. gol vale nada.
  10. Joined
    17 Jun '10
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 20:491 edit
  11. Joined
    17 Jun '10
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 20:50
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Really? In whose book? That can't be! Argentina is way stronger than that.
    Ey! U stink! MEXICO ALL THE WAY!! Mexico will beat Argentina some day!!
    "Whose book???" MY BOOK!!! IM MEXICAN i KIK BOOTYY!!
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 21:511 edit
    Ey! U stink! MEXICO ALL THE WAY!! Mexico will beat Argentina some day!!
    "Whose book???" MY BOOK!!! IM MEXICAN i KIK BOOTYY!!
    Well Mexico's booty just got booted. Deal with it! They fought valiantly, but were outclassed by a way better team. Perhaps if Mexico decides to play instead of kicking the hell out of opponents they deem they cannot stop any other way then Mexican soccer might become world class. Count the number of fouls! Argentina came to play. Mexico came to distribute kicks on Argentinian legs instead of the Jabulani ball. Thus they lost. 2-1 odds were way over. Bet Mexico now kicks itself for not trying to win the group and settle for a loss. Two losses in a row. Mexico did not belong on same stage! Also, I agree the first Argentinian goal was offside. Accept the bad call and move on. Instead Mexico unravelled! That scene at half time was quite shameful. When will Mexico learn to behave better? They were lucky the wimpy little Rosetti did not send off a couple of them when they accosted him on the sideline. Latly. Mexico may beat Argentina some day, just not today! They could not beat RSA or Uruguay. What made you think they could beat Argentina? Beating girlie France? Did you not notice France came to whine instead of play? If you thought that was a good win you need to crack open the soccer books and read the long history of Mexican failure in world cups. At least USA has made it to the semis!
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '10
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 23:091 edit
    wat about that one blonde dude they barely touched him and he fell and complained like a sissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also Argentina started that fight genius dont say their innocent tarado. And Mexicans dont need books their smarter than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!way better team the refs protected argentina tons of times. Argentinas teamis full of sissys put a finger on them and they drop puras chabelas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
  14. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 23:28
    wat about that one blonde dude they barely touched him and he fell and complained like a sissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also Argentina started that fight genius dont say their innocent tarado. And Mexicans dont need books their smarter than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!way better team the refs protected argentina tons of times. Argentinas teamis full of sissys put a finger on them and they drop puras chabelas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
    Well let me put it to you this way. Mexico lost because the quality of their team is suspect. A good team does not have defenders giving the ball away to a striker in front of the goalie. How about calling him (Osorio) "tarado"? Once Mexico forgets about hacking at opponents' knees, ankles, legs and concentrates on putting the ball in the net Mexico will advance as a soccer power, but not before. Also need to learn about crossing the ball into opponents' area. Mexico has one decent player, Hernandez, the goal scorer. There's a striker! The rest? Cry babies. I did not see a single Argentinian player accosting the ref, only Mexican players. They really need to grow up and mature as players. Awful soccer Mexico played. Hack at Messi was the strategy. Strategy like that gets you nowhere. Mexico did not come to play, they came to whine, as usual. They might have made it a game if they concentrated on football and stop the hacking. Count the number of fouls. Mexico had twice the fouls Argentina had. I am sorry for you Mexico lost, but they lost to a much, much better team. There is no shame in that. They might have made a game of it, but they failed to do so. Outcoached, outplayed, outhustled. Only stat Mexico wins is more fouls. That never wins you a game.
  15. Joined
    17 Jun '10
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 04:391 edit
    really i saw lots of argentinas players talking to the ref and Mexicos players didnt fall just because they barely put a finger on them. true osorio is a tarado but not as much as the refs. and Mexico had twice as many fouls because the refs protected argentina.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree