1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 11:51
    Originally posted by manny12
    really i saw lots of argentinas players talking to the ref and Mexicos players didnt fall just because they barely put a finger on them. true osorio is a tarado but not as much as the refs. and Mexico had twice as many fouls because the refs protected argentina.
    Did you see the shameful scene of the Mexican players taking swats at the linesman after the game? I agree the ref made a bad, bad nistake. But think about it. Easy mistake to make. When Messi kicks the ball towards goal at first, at full speed, it looks like it went in. ONly until the replays do you see Tevez heading the ball in. I bet the linesman thought Messi had made the goal, not tevez. Messi was onside, Tevez offisde. If Tevez does not touch the ball good goal. But since Tevez did it should have been disallowed. However, that's not what the ref saw. Every team gets bad calls. Gotta move on. Mexico unravelled instead of playing on and trying to get the goal back. Then the horrible Osorio mistake was a killer. A real pro does not make a foolish mistake like that. Also where was DoSAntos all game? That's how the game was lost. Bad mistakes and absent players. It was like Mexico played down a man. Hernandez was also alrgely absent until his great goal. Not gonna win many games like that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree