1. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 04:16
    If he is guilty of dog fighting I hope they put his arse in jail.
  2. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 06:33
    He is a criminal on and off the field
  3. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 12:01
    I say he gets a lifetime ban to go with jail time. And no possibility of being reinstated into the NFL. Even if his involvement was just peripheral. He obviously condoned the activities.

What a bastard. I'm not watching the National Felons League anymore. Screw those criminals.
  4. chatham,ont.
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 13:05
    i think he should b thrown in cage full of pitbulls ready to attack then we should b able to bet on who wins!!
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 13:23
    I read that the dogs were pit against each other and fought 'til the death - or nearly to the death. The losing dogs were sometimes killed by - get this - electrocution, drowning, hanging (!) or gunshot.

Pretty friggin' despicable. However, I will reserve judging the man until the courts decide. Innocent until proven guilty.
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 13:24
    They are also reporting that Roger Goodell may not suspend Vick under the NFL's new conduct policies for his indictment because he is not a repeat offender. 😕
  7. 6yd box
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 14:21
    Originally posted by darvlay
    They are also reporting that Roger Goodell may not suspend Vick under the NFL's new conduct policies for his indictment because he is not a repeat offender. 😕
    That about sums up American culture!!
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 14:421 edit
    Originally posted by spurs73
    That about sums up American culture!!
    How so?

EDIT - Actually, don't answer that. Looking at your posts, it's obvious you're just a moron.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 15:19
    How so?

EDIT - Actually, don't answer that. Looking at your posts, it's obvious you're just a moron.
    POES!
  10. Gangster Land
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 15:44
    I read that the dogs were pit against each other and fought 'til the death - or nearly to the death. The losing dogs were sometimes killed by - get this - electrocution, drowning, hanging (!) or gunshot.

Pretty friggin' despicable. However, I will reserve judging the man until the courts decide. Innocent until proven guilty.
    Innocent until proven guilty is the standard for the wheels of justice in this country, but necessarily for the NFL. The NFL commissioner has said in the past that he will suspend anyone who brings negative attention on the NFL.

So, while I agree we must prove his guilt before sending him to jail, he should be suspended from the NFL now!
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 15:51
    Originally posted by TheSkipper
    So, while I agree we must prove his guilt before sending him to jail, he should be suspended from the NFL now!
    Absolutely! Since when did "Good Conduct" include indictment on felony charges?
  12. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 18:52
    Originally posted by slimjim
    If he is guilty of dog fighting I hope they put his arse in jail.
    Well his little brother ruined his career and now it's big brothers turn...
  13. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 20:04
    Absolutely! Since when did "Good Conduct" include indictment on felony charges?
    I agree. I think you and The Skipper have summed it up nicely.
  14. 6yd box
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 22:49
    How so?

Listen mate... no one but the A-mericans.. play NFL... so who gives a F that one of your so called stars was cought dog fighting.. you MUPPET!
  15. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 23:381 edit
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Listen mate... no one but the A-mericans.. play NFL... so who gives a F that one of your so called stars was cought dog fighting.. you MUPPET!
    We care over here and you couldn't be any more off course with your oh-so-well-thought-out statement that only Americans play in the NFL. I can't think of any American sport that doesn't have people from other countries that make a living in them. And as a matter of fact, all of our sports are played all over the world now. I believe there is a NFL-Europe?

And oh yeah, we own soccer now too...

PINHEAD

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree