1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    18 Jul '07 23:44
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Listen mate... no one but the A-mericans.. play NFL... so who gives a F that one of your so called stars was cought dog fighting.. you MUPPET!
    What a moronic statement. What kind of education do you have?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 00:05
    Originally posted by darvlay
    What a moronic statement. What kind of education do you have?
    Trollology 101.

P-
  3. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 00:25
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    I say he gets a lifetime ban to go with jail time. And no possibility of being reinstated into the NFL. Even if his involvement was just peripheral. He obviously condoned the activities.

What a bastard. I'm not watching the National Felons League anymore. Screw those criminals.
    Hey Frank Bunker Burns I see you are at it again please give it a break now has your act has worn thin!!!!!!! thanks
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 02:59
    Originally posted by richfeet
    Hey Frank Bunker Burns I see you are at it again please give it a break now has your act has worn thin!!!!!!! thanks
    Yes, he's a tricksy one!

P-
  5. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 03:061 edit
    Originally posted by richfeet
    You're still a common pinhead aren't you? I've been expecting you to rear you rather thick and misshapen head.

You think I'm a racist because I get on sports stars cases. Well, if you will look up the statistics you'll find that all races compete in sports. Yes, blacks make up the majority in the NFL and NBA. Why are they getting the majority of the negative press? Is it because the majority race in those sports is also causing a majority of the problems? But it doesn't take a lot of research to see that jocks of all races are getting into trouble. You are just upset everytime a topic gets brought up that happens to center around a black person.

You're for reparations aren't you? Then go out and rescue a black family. How much have you contributed to their society?

And now for something completely different:

richfeets witless response.
  6. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 03:07
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Yes, he's a tricksy one!

P-
    When you made that post, and perhaps even now, you had no idea what he was babbling about.
  7. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 03:19
    Hey rich you halfwit.

You been betting on the doggies with Phlab? Ever bet on Michael Vicks dogs? Do you think the dogs were tortured to death after a defeat? Man, electrocutin' them pups is good goddamn entertainment isn't it boys? Who makes a meaner dog? A black man, a Hispanic, a North Carolina hillbilly, Asians? The Brits?

You would know. Call your cousins in Kentucky. I'm sure they'll support your answer.
  8. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 04:58

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 08:14
    I say he gets a lifetime ban to go with jail time. And no possibility of being reinstated into the NFL. Even if his involvement was just peripheral. He obviously condoned the activities.

What a bastard. I'm not watching the National Felons League anymore. Screw those criminals.
    Instead of boycotting the NFL, why not try and change society so that sports stars are held to the same standard as most other people are? Especially during their formative years(read: teenage). Know why NFL stars do alot of those stupid things they do? They were never taught right/wrong because they were always good at something people wanted. So their mistakes were covered up, written off whatever so that the high school team could win that state championship or the college team had a shot at the national title. Start at the root of the problem, not the symptoms.
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 11:58
    Hey rich you halfwit.

You been betting on the doggies with Phlab? Ever bet on Michael Vicks dogs? Do you think the dogs were tortured to death after a defeat? Man, electrocutin' them pups is good goddamn entertainment isn't it boys? Who makes a meaner dog? A black man, a Hispanic, a North Carolina hillbilly, Asians? The Brits?

You would know. Call your cousins in Kentucky. I'm sure they'll support your answer.
    Please refrain from insinuating I enjoy dog fighting just because I'm not boycotting the NFL today. The Vick was probably involved one way or another and I hope he rots in jail, but I'm waiting a bit to see how this turns out. We have plenty of time before the season starts.

P-
  11. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 12:05
    Kinda looks like the Falcons are in the dogpit now.
  12. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 12:21
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Not sure they would have been a good team with him, but this certainly hurts their chances
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 13:10
    Originally posted by Ramned
    After they held on to that "great" back-up for so many years too. It's hard not to laugh...
  14. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 13:13
    Originally posted by darvlay
    After they held on to that "great" back-up for so many years too. It's hard not to laugh...
    Who was the QB that was let go recently because no one wanted them? Don't know team or name. Pretty sure he was let go in the past week or less.

P-
  15. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 13:15
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Who was the QB that was let go recently because no one wanted them? Don't know team or name. Pretty sure he was let go in the past week or less.

P-
    Daunte Culpepper was released by the Dolphins this week. Not sure if it was because "no one wanted him" though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree