1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Jul '07 16:23
    He's going to miss "Spring Training". Dur!

P-
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    27 Jul '07 17:30
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    He's going to miss "Spring Training". Dur!

P-
    i bet he will be on the starting line up for the first game of the season.

its the way it is, these 'superstars' get away with all kinds of things
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Jul '07 17:55
    Originally posted by spurs73

I wouldn't bet on that if I were you. His lawyer isn't very good if he's calling training camp "Spring Training".

Also, Mike isn't helping himself too much if he's not even going to bother reading the statements this guy is writing for him as damage control.

It's more likely he'll NEVER see the field again than being there opening day.

P-
  4. Joined
    28 Sep '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 06:49

not a chance. Bet the Bank on it. he's not seeing the field this year. his trial is set for the middle of the football season.
  5. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 08:45
    Originally posted by Stockton
    not a chance. Bet the Bank on it. he's not seeing the field this year. his trial is set for the middle of the football season.
    Mike Vick's career in professional sports is done imo. Even if he doesn't get jail time nobody will pick him up now. And his sponsors are walking away from him the more information comes out.
  6. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 10:19
    I just read the 19 page accusation against V, and he's cooked. He should get life in prison. I'd post the link that I saw, but it doesn't matter. No dog, or anything should have to deal with what torture that I just read.
    I know, innocent 'til proven guilty, but if what i read is true, well.. dayum.
  7. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 10:50
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    I just read the 19 page accusation against V, and he's cooked. He should get life in prison. I'd post the link that I saw, but it doesn't matter. No dog, or anything should have to deal with what torture that I just read.
    I know, innocent 'til proven guilty, but if what i read is true, well.. dayum.
    Well they are saying now that one of his co-conspirators is willing to plea bargin.... that means Vick is gonna get jail time for sure.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 11:21
    Originally posted by Leaadas
    Well they are saying now that one of his co-conspirators is willing to plea bargin.... that means Vick is gonna get jail time for sure.
    From what I heard on the radio there may have been a bust of something, and Vick threw a buddy "under the buss". That guy and perhaps 3 or 4 others are the ones that are going to get this guy jailed.

No one likes to feel betrayed, and if ratting on Vick is going to get them less time they are going to help any way possible.

Um, everyone wants to take "the big dog" out.

P-
  9. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 19:16
    no superstar treatment for him, hes had one of the worst arms in the league for a while (of starters)

theres always the afl 😛
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 22:43
    One of these guys changed his plea to guilty today... that means only one thing. That guy knows he's guilty, and is going to do anything in his power to get a plea bargain.

Vick should have pleaded guilty, if he lets this go to trial he's going to get a LOT more time.

P-
  11. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    29 Jul '07 00:05
    I would like to see this anger when it concerns killing of a fetus. A fetus is more valuable than a damn dog.
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Jul '07 03:01
    Originally posted by slimjim
    I would like to see this anger when it concerns killing of a fetus. A fetus is more valuable than a damn dog.
    I am very against Fetus Fighting

or

Take it to Spirits, spanky.
  13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    29 Jul '07 04:29
    Yeah, I agree. Fetuses are a lot more important than whales, trees, and Iraqi children (born ones that is).

Holy friggin tangent.
  14. 6yd box
    Moves
    29 Jul '07 11:46
    well said JIM... just shows what king of SICK world we live in.
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Jul '07 12:381 edit
    well said JIM... just shows what king of SICK world we live in.
    This thread is about a guy who fought, tortured, and killed dogs. There are threads with plenty of outrage over the killing of fetuses.

Want to know what's worse than a dead fetus? A mother being forced to bear the child of a man who raped her, or forced to give birth even though the complications from giving birth may very well kill her.

Now slag out of my thread you tards.

P-

For anyone who wants to say "Your thread? This is a public forums!".

No kidding, but the topic of THIS thread is Mike Vick, and dog fighting. Not fetuses.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree