Miscues

Standard membersh76
Sports 23 Jan '12 04:15
  1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    23 Jan '12 04:15
    Both games were great. No question. Does the fact that both ended because if miscues take away a little from the greatness of the day? I think so. I'd like to have seen both games be settled from scrimmage.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jan '12 04:171 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    Both games were great. No question. Does the fact that both ended because if miscues take away a little from the greatness of the day? I think so. I'd like to have seen both games be settled from scrimmage.
    When you have two teams evenly matched, the team that commits (or is forced to commit) miscues normally wins. I do not think that detracts from the games which were both dramatic to the Xth factor.
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    23 Jan '12 04:24
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    When you have two teams evenly matched, the team that commits (or is forced to commit) miscues normally wins. I do not think that detracts from the games which were both dramatic to the Xth factor.
    You can say the Niner's fumble was forced. But Cundiff's missed chip shot was just a plain choke. It's not like Norwood just missing a 48 yarder. This was a 32 yard chip shot. I thought that over all the Ravens outplayed the pats.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jan '12 04:30
    Originally posted by sh76
    You can say the Niner's fumble was forced. But Cundiff's missed chip shot was just a plain choke. It's not like Norwood just missing a 48 yarder. This was a 32 yard chip shot. I thought that over all the Ravens outplayed the pats.
    I will not disagree. But you have to make plays to win big games and the Raven offense didn't (though Flacco played surprisingly well).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree