1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 03:56
    Someone is going to earn their money, or Boston and Japan are going to feel very awkward at dinner parties.

P-
  2. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 04:01
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Someone is going to earn their money, or Boston and Japan are going to feel very awkward at dinner parties.

P-
    Yeah, we won't mention any names 🙂
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 04:09
    i'm torn

i want boston to win but it will be harder/more expensive to get tickets if they do

who the f wants to watch cleveland in the WS?

hopefully sox win and i get lucky in the ticket lottery.
  4. USA
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 04:55
    Originally posted by trevor33
    i'm torn

i want boston to win but it will be harder/more expensive to get tickets if they do

hopefully sox win and i get lucky in the ticket lottery.
    Oh yeah, they have a lotto for WS tickets now? Thats retarted...
  5. weedhopper
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 15:52
    I'm still pissed. Thanks a lot, Trevor Hoffman! 😠
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 18:14
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    Thanks a lot, Trevor Hoffman!
    exactly what i was think a couple of weeks ago

Thanks a lot, Trevor Hoffman! THANK YOU THANK YOU 😀
  7. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 18:27
    Originally posted by trevor33
    I want Cleveland in the WS
  8. Under Cover
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 18:41
    Posted in the nearly identical ALCS game 7 thread

Originally posted by Maxwell Smart
    I lost faith in the Sox (as did many) when they were down 3-1. After two impressive performances, this series is now going to game 7, and the Sox definitely have the momentum. They are in Fenway, but Dice-K is on the mound. I think the Sox will win, but not because of Matsuzaka. I suspect that he will choke around the third inning (hope I'm wrong though), and Francona will pull the trigger and put in Beckett to shut the door. Sox bats are alive, and even a 1 run lead will be enough with Beckett setting up Papelbon. Sox go to the World Series and face a very tough Rockies club.

PS Pats stay undefeated today. If anyone didn't pick New England to cover the spread on this one, they need their head examined.
  9. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 21:51
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Oh yeah, they have a lotto for WS tickets now? Thats retarted...
    i live in Cleveland and we want the indians to go to the world series and win we have not won a championship game here since the Cleveland Browns won the NFL TITLE IN 1964!!!!! folks thats 3 generations ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the Cleveland Indians have not won a world series since 1948!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so please cut us some slack go TRIBE BEAT BOSTON KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 22:54
    Originally posted by richfeet
    i live in Cleveland and we want the indians to go to the world series and win we have not won a championship game here since the Cleveland Browns won the NFL TITLE IN 1964!!!!! folks thats 3 generations ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the Cleveland Indians have not won a world series since 1948!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so please cut us some slack go TRIBE BEAT BOSTON KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    when was the last time the rockies won the WS? 🙄

well i'm off, wish me luck in the lotto tomorrow 😀
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 00:28
    I hear ya. However, the way of the world is the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Don't get your hopes up to high my friend.
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 00:59
    Dice-K seems to have his stuff tonight, and the bats seem to be working. Indians are spending some time right now trying to stay out of trouble.

Still early, but Sox strike first and seem to keep getting runners on.

P-
  13. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 04:03
    Cleveland 2 Boston 11 :'(
  14. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 04:23
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Cleveland 2 Boston 11 :'(
    THEY WON! Too bad the Fox coverage of the parTay so far sucks compared to the TBS coverage after the game with AALA or whoever they played. So long ago I can hardly even remember! At least Fox is playing some Irish step music, but the reporter was getting on my nerves.

It totally ruined my desire to take my pants off and swim in beer... eh, theres still time left I guess...

Woooo!

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree