1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 15:19
    Miggy "Drunk n' Disorderly" Cabrera, Josh "Jesus Saves" Hamilton and "Domo Arigato" Mr. Joe Votto all have a shot at winning the MLB triple crown this winner. If it happens, it would be the first triple crwon winner since Yaz in '67.

Who has the best chance to win? Do they have any chance at all?

Cabrera and Hamilton have incredible numbers and are clearly the hottest batters in the MLB but, as baseball fans know, they play in the same league and could end up slugging each other out of the crown. My money goes to Votto, hometown Canadian boy, to win the NL triple crown! He's gotta keep those RBI numbers up though and hope that Pujols doesn't have a huge second half.
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 16:17
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Miggy "Drunk n' Disorderly" Cabrera, Josh "Jesus Saves" Hamilton and "Domo Arigato" Mr. Joe Votto all have a shot at winning the MLB triple crown this winner. If it happens, it would be the first triple crwon winner since Yaz in '67.

Who has the best chance to win? Do they have any chance at all?

Cabrera and Hamilton have incredible numbers and are ...[text shortened]... keep those RBI numbers up though and hope that Pujols doesn't have a huge second half.
    It's incredible that Votto wasn't initially chosen for the All Star Game (though he'll make it in the vote-in).
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 16:19
    Originally posted by sh76
    It's incredible that Votto wasn't initially chosen for the All Star Game (though he'll make it in the vote-in).
    I think Charlie Manuel probably forgot to take his meds that day before making his picks. Votto has been the best first baseman in the NL all year, not just lately.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 16:19
    Joey Votto is a Toronto boy, by the way. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree