Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    03 Dec '06 14:37 / 1 edit
    Not much time... but...

    Will the Pats make the 13.5 spread against Lions today? I say NO>

    Got a bet, take my bet? Put your face where your mouth is.

    P-

    Over Under set at 41.5 I'm taking the UNDER.
  2. Standard member Natural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    03 Dec '06 14:41
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Not much time... but...

    Will the Pats make the 13.5 spread against Lions today? I say NO>

    Got a bet, take my bet? Put your face where your mouth is.

    P-

    Over Under set at 41.5 I'm taking the UNDER.
    I think they will....with plenty of room to spare.
  3. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    03 Dec '06 15:01
    oh at home, in New England, yes, I'd say Pats by 21
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    03 Dec '06 15:05
    Pretty much my bets tell others what NOT to do.

    P-
  5. Standard member Natural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    03 Dec '06 15:07
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Pretty much my bets tell others what NOT to do.

    P-
    Well, I'd say Under is a good bet, only because I don't think the Lions will get more than a touchdown off New England.
  6. 03 Dec '06 15:34
    I say OVER.
  7. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    03 Dec '06 20:42
    Lions are winning.
    Titans are winning.
    Cardinals are winning.
  8. 03 Dec '06 21:09
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Lions are winning.
    thats a first. cowboys will win
  9. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    03 Dec '06 21:18
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    thats a first. cowboys will win
    Titans won
    Cardinals won
  10. Standard member Natural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    03 Dec '06 22:16
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    Well, I'd say Under is a good bet, only because I don't think the Lions will get more than a touchdown off New England.
    But then, what the hell do I know? And this is why I don't gamble.

    At least they won. T.G.F.D. (Thank God for Dillon)
  11. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    03 Dec '06 23:09 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    But then, what the hell do I know? And this is why I don't gamble.

    At least they won. T.G.F.D. (Thank God for Dillon)
    I went down for a nap around 3:15 or so...

    I figured the Pats would pull a win, and I didn't care how.
    If they were not going to win, I didn't want to see it!

    Good call on the over, Falco.

    P-
  12. 03 Dec '06 23:17
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I figured the Pats would pull a win, and I didn't care how.
    If they were not going to win, I didn't want to see it!
    true fan
  13. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    04 Dec '06 00:49
    Originally posted by trevor33
    true fan
    Well, there was a nap involved also. If I'd just woke up I'd have stuck the whole thing out... and just screamed at my TV if need be.

    Giants Dallas game was a great 4th quarter!~ Whoa~

    P-
  14. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    04 Dec '06 01:06
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Well, there was a nap involved also. If I'd just woke up I'd have stuck the whole thing out... and just screamed at my TV if need be.

    Giants Dallas game was a great 4th quarter!~ Whoa~

    P-
    Dallas looked a little shaky the first three quarters but came around when it was time. The game could have gone either way. The Giants still play pretty good when they are beat up.

    New England pulled it off. Not bad. I didn't really expect Detroit to score as many points though. New England must have been taking a break today.

    Many games were decided by a field goal today anyone see the 60 yard game winner today by the Titans? Wow... Looked like there was room for another five yards to me.
  15. 04 Dec '06 01:10
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Dallas looked a little shaky the first three quarters but came around when it was time. The game could have gone either way. The Giants still play pretty good when they are beat up.

    New England pulled it off. Not bad. I didn't really expect Detroit to score as many points though. New England must have been taking a break today.

    Many games were de ...[text shortened]... ame winner today by the Titans? Wow... Looked like there was room for another five yards to me.
    i think dallas had control of the whole game, they were either ahead or tied.