1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 01:01
    Originally posted by @eladar
    What I am saying is that you are a liar.
    It's alright big fella. Just give us a bit of a rundown on your "supplements" program. We are not here to judge you.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 01:05
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    It's alright big fella. Just give us a bit of a rundown on your "supplements" program. We are not here to judge you.
    I never did steroids, nor did I ever allow them in any weightroom I was associated.

Nor have I ever done drugs.

Plenty of trash around here have done drugs and you can probably find a few who did steroids.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 01:10
    I never did steroids, nor did I ever allow them in any weightroom I was associated.

Nor have I ever done drugs.

Plenty of trash around here have done drugs and you can probably find a few who did steroids.
    So did you or did you not have a supplements program? If so tell us about it.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 01:12
    So did you or did you not have a supplements program? If so tell us about it.
    No supplement program, just a lifting, plyometrics and running program for off season stuff.
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 02:00
    No supplement program, just a lifting, plyometrics and running program for off season stuff.
    Rubbish !!

Every top sporting team has some sort of supplements program. Probably explains why your coaching career was a very short one.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 02:08
    Rubbish !!

Every top sporting team has some sort of supplements program. Probably explains why your coaching career was a very short one.
    High school sports programs?
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 02:25
    High school sports programs?
    Yes.

No wonder you did no good as a coach. You should become a librarian or something. You spend enough time there.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 02:27
    Yes.

No wonder you did no good as a coach. You should become a librarian or something. You spend enough time there.
    I'm on a phone at the moment.

I thought about getting a job with the library. It would be better than teaching at most US schools.
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 08:13
    Rubbish !!

I am not saying he takes any "extra help"
    But he does rattle when he walks.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 17:50
    Yeah, but you know there isn't much wrong with watching women's sprinting either. When I was in high school, I tried to get a good view of the starts.

Of course I have heard from girls that male pole vaulters were also valued for their bodies.
    Here you go.
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 17:57
    You are a liar, while I tell the truth.

I make a comment about what I did when I was in high school, age 16, then you create a lie out of it.

I, on the other hand, truthfully explain your love of watching soccer and rugby.
    Read it and weep
    You said 16

Now in another thread it's 18
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 18:43
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Read it and weep
    You said 16

Now in another thread it's 18
    Was I a teacher then? I suppose looking at young school girls isn't as bad as having sexual contact with your own mother like you did. You pervert.
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 19:04
    Was I a teacher then? I suppose looking at young school girls isn't as bad as having sexual contact with your own mother like you did. You pervert.
    Wow Jo mama references

Jo mama is so fat her ass has its own congressman.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 19:08
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Wow Jo mama references

Jo mama is so fat her ass has its own congressman.
    No, it isn't your mother's fault that you enjoyed your sexual contact with her, even as an adult. She was just trying to get you to stop crying.
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 19:11
    No, it isn't your mother's fault that you enjoyed your sexual contact with her, even as an adult. She was just trying to get you to stop crying.
    That's lame
    Were you 16 or 18 when you started your unhealthy fascination with schoolgirls?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree