1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 01:58
    woo hoo scotland
  2. e4
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 02:47
    Murray is a HIBS supporter, so he is OK as far as I''m concerned.

I think every Englishman living in Scotland saw through the Murray
    joke right away. Supporting anyone v England is part of the culture up here.

Hate tennis. They should scrap that first service rule. To me it's like
    being allowed to take a move back at chess.
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 07:11
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    What an ass, if they ever manage to remove your head from there you may see the real world
    Hook ,line and sinker lol, i knew one of you jocks would rise to that !!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 07:27
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    wait, are you talking about the 'let'?

if so i agree 100%
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 08:09
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    Murray is a HIBS supporter, so he is OK as far as I''m concerned.

I think every Englishman living in Scotland saw through the Murray
    joke right away. Supporting anyone v England is part of the culture up here.

yeah i think its mince as well, i couldn't care less if he wins or not! but i do want the Aussies to win the ashes, resoundingly!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 08:09
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    ENGLAND:
    Tim Henman was the best British player [English] for years.
    Ronnie O'Sullivan is the most talented snooker player the world has ever seen[English]
    England won the rugby world cup recently.
    England 7 out of 7 wins in WC qualifying so far.
    England recently won the ashes from the Aussies.

SCOTLAND:
    ummmmmm.

They used to have a couple of reasonable snooker players and now they have Murray.....that's it.πŸ˜›
    we were world champions at elephant polo!
  7. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 09:49
    Whether or not Murray wore the Paraguay shirt as a joke is immaterial... as a Blade I'd rather stick pins in my eyes rather than wear a W*dn*sd*y shirt... it's easy to say it was a joke now, but there's a saying 'much truth told in jest'...

Personally I have nothing against the Jocks, I have friends who are from north of the border... what irritates me, is that he now wants England to support him - he's nowt to do with this country as far as I'm concerned... and for the record, I don't consider myself British - I'm proud to be English!

The problem as someone already suggested is that our press like to 'claim' successful Jocks, Taffs and Paddy's as British... I'm happy for them to stay Welsh, Scottish and Irish...
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 11:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lol, they should erect statues, right in Stirling castle, beside Robert Bruce, one for Andy Murray, one for James McFadden and one for Angus young of AC/DC, all Scottish folk heroes!
    Where has Murray bought his new £5million pound house.

I'll give you a clue............it's not Scotland!!! πŸ˜‰
  9. Standard membermr carlsberg
    probally the best
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 13:26
    Originally posted by Proper Knob

course its not, may have something to do with it being a s**tehole😡
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 14:23
    Originally posted by blade68
    what irritates me, is that he now wants England to support him
    he said that or the media suddenly decided to support him like henman because he's one of the worlds best?

did you watch any of the last olympics? get the internet up as to make sure you weren't supporting a scot everyone you saw a 'british' person compete did you? of course not, they were flying your flag and you thought good for them.

admit that it's just because andy is a prat that you don't like him and not because he's scottish, that i could understand.

as you probably know i'm irish and we don't tend to like the english all that much but other than football i have no problems supporting an englishman unless i really dislike the person.
  11. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 14:59
    Originally posted by trev33

admit that it's just because andy is a prat that you don't like him and not because he's scottish, that i could understand.

I haven't got a problem with the fact that he's Scottish, that's not what I said...

However, you make a valid point about him being a t*ss er, and I must admit that doesn't endear him to me!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 16:17
    Originally posted by Proper Knob

it matters not, his heart is in Scotland!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 16:19
    Originally posted by blade68
    I haven't got a problem with the fact that he's Scottish, that's not what I said...

However, you make a valid point about him being a t*ss er, and I must admit that doesn't endear him to me!
    its not his fault all the Angles are falling over themselves for a slice of his glory!
  14. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 19:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    its not his fault all the Angles are falling over themselves for a slice of his glory!
    You want to be careful about Angles , you might well have decended from them as well ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 20:081 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    You want to be careful about Angles , you might well have decended from them as well ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
    actually my friend, i am pure Irish Celt, my mother being from Donegal, which is about as far away from Anglesey as you can get, without reaching America!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree