02 Jul '09 21:42
    Originally posted by mr carlsberg
    course its not, may have something to do with it being a s**tehole😡
    Take a look at your own door step πŸ˜›
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 10:28
    i like Murray- he is world class.
    love to see him make the final today by beatiing the yank Andy Raddick!
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 19:45
    Originally posted by spurs73
    i like Murray- he is world class.
    love to see him make the final today by beatiing the yank Andy Raddick!
    Denied!

Mwa ha ha ha ha.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 21:54
    fine if you dont want to support murray cos he's scottish then support alex bogdanvic....

did you support greg rudeski? (canadian wasn't he?)
    what about kevin petersen (south african?)
  5. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 10:57
    Originally posted by blade68
    Am I the only Englishman not to get carried away on the Andy Murray bandwaggon?
    FFS he's Scottish, and made his feelings about England felt at the last World Cup when he wore a Paraguay shirt prior to us playing them.

I sincerely hope someone (probably Federer) puts paid to the lairy jock get.
    Stick to football then.
  6. Joined
    30 Dec '07
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 13:14
    FFS he's Scottish, and made his feelings about England felt at the last World Cup when he wore a Paraguay shirt prior to us playing them.

I sincerely hope someone (probably Roddick) puts paid to the lairy jock get.
    Fixed
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 13:56

I sincerely hope someone (probably Federer) puts paid to the lairy jock get.
    Agree fully - spot on. apparently he wore an opponents shirt at the England argentine game (allegedly).
  8. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 15:021 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Agree fully - spot on. apparently he wore an opponents shirt at the England argentine game (allegedly).
    Any self respecting Scot always supports the team or individual playing against an Englishman or team so what's your point πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
  9. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 17:04
    Fabulous final.
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 17:51
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Fabulous final.
    Yeah. Roddick waslikethisclose to pulling it out, but Roger was clutch once again. What a battle.
  11. Joined
    02 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 23:38
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    ENGLAND:
    Tim Henman was the best British player [English] for years.
    Ronnie O'Sullivan is the most talented snooker player the world has ever seen[English]
    England won the rugby world cup recently.
    England 7 out of 7 wins in WC qualifying so far.
    England recently won the ashes from the Aussies.

SCOTLAND:
    ummmmmm.

They used to have a couple of reasonable snooker players and now they have Murray.....that's it.πŸ˜›
    You are justly proud to be better at sport than a huge nation such as Scotland...

Henman - won 1 Masters title, no Grand Slam finals, highest ranking 4 in world.
    Murray - (22) won 3 Masters titles, US Open finalist, highest ranking 3 in world.

Ronnie O'Sullivan - 3 time world champion
    Stephen Hendry - 7 time world champion

England won rugby world cup recently - About time you have 10 x Scotland population, 10 x New Zealand, 3 x Austrailia, 1.5 x South Africa - what took so long????

Ah football - Scotland v England. Record England 45 wins, Scotland 41 (not bad eh???)

Cricket - Actually Austrailia currently hold the ashes after 5-0 whitewash in the 06-07 series...

ummmmmm
  12. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 10:44
    Originally posted by RP
    You are justly proud to be better at sport than a huge nation such as Scotland...

Henman - won 1 Masters title, no Grand Slam finals, highest ranking 4 in world.
    Murray - (22) won 3 Masters titles, US Open finalist, highest ranking 3 in world.

Ronnie O'Sullivan - 3 time world champion
    Stephen Hendry - 7 time world champion

England won rugby world cup r ...[text shortened]... ually Austrailia currently hold the ashes after 5-0 whitewash in the 06-07 series...

ummmmmm
    I can see your point , but us English are more concerned with beating Australia, Germany ,Argentina South Africa and your allies France , not really bothered about Scotland ,you never make it to the world cup to get the chance to play you any way .. πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree