1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 23:19
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    How is that bye coming with Mr. Stafford and the Lions spitting the bit against the Pack?

I have a good friend of mine who is a rabid Cowboy fan.
    I asked him if the Cowboys were going to cook fish of have a turkey today.
    He was sure of the fish fry, but the scoreboard in the first have is not indicating that.
    Still another half to go.
    It's hanging in the balance, not so much because of Stafford, he did get 19 points and my opponent has Rodgers who fell 7 points short of his projected score of 31 so in a way i'm 5 points up from the QB's. I played Finley instead of Hernandez this week and he could only manage a pitiful 3 points, that might cost me. Saying that i added Robinson a couple of weeks ago when Austin got injured again and he has chipped in with TD so it's not all bad.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Nov '11 20:30
    Fitzpatrick outscoring Stafford when the Bills were up against one of, if not the best pass defense in the league... who would've thunk it?

Shame he could do it last time they played the Jets... Lions had a bye week and Fitzpatrick sunk the place and my fantasy team up.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    27 Nov '11 21:12
    My Bills WR sucks.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    27 Nov '11 23:50
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Fitzpatrick outscoring Stafford when the Bills were up against one of, if not the best pass defense in the league... who would've thunk it?

Shame he could do it last time they played the Jets... Lions had a bye week and Fitzpatrick sunk the place and my fantasy team up.
    Never count your chickens before they are hatched......
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 00:55
    Never count your chickens before they are hatched......
    Eric Decker is my little snow globe - shake him and my opponents fall all over the place 😀

Almost every week he was sitting on my bench scoring a TD, Maclin got injured so i dumped him (plus the philly match-up for weeks 15 & 16 sucked) so added Earl Bennett who was looking like a great add until Cutler got injured... up steps Decker and BOOM - TD time, 12 points from a projected 2. Not to shabby.

I've won this week but can still lose out on the bye week if i lose next week and the guy who is third wins and out scores me by 20 points or something. The guy who is first is currently losing this week but has a couple of Pittsburgh players so still has a shot at a winning week. Hope not, would be sweet to top the table two years running.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 17:24
    Eric Decker is my little snow globe - shake him and my opponents fall all over the place 😀

Almost every week he was sitting on my bench scoring a TD, Maclin got injured so i dumped him (plus the philly match-up for weeks 15 & 16 sucked) so added Earl Bennett who was looking like a great add until Cutler got injured... up steps Decker and BOOM - TD time, 1 ...[text shortened]... till has a shot at a winning week. Hope not, would be sweet to top the table two years running.
    This is the only time that i hope a team beats my Bills. I hope Tebow makes the Playoffs.
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 13:54
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    This is the only time that i hope a team beats my Bills. I hope Tebow makes the Playoffs.
    You know, that will be the kiss of death.
    Now that you want your Bills to lose, they will win!!
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 18:561 edit
    I don't believe in karma or jinxs. But you counter my comment so it will be a tie.
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 01:09
    Bills won't... Lions will.
    😏
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 07:12
    ahem!!
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 15:31
    ahem!!
    Here is another death kiss for you then. The hope the cowboys beat the giants.
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 18:51
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Here is another death kiss for you then. The hope the cowboys beat the giants.
    works for me because I hate the Cowboys!! 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree