1. Standard memberlordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    her special destiny
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 11:51
    Originally posted by RSMA1234
    My mate Hair's at it again

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/6337481.stm

This guy cracks me up, I think he is living in a dream world.

Not only did his direct actions lead to the first forfeiture in 129 years, he tried to get $ 500 K for his resignation.....now he is trying another tack...what a joker
    He was discriminated against because of the colour of his skin.
    Hair is the top ranked umpire in the world, the ICC ranked him number one for accuracy and fairness. He was sacked because of the colour of his skin and i hope he sues the ICC and their masters, the Pakistani Cricket Board for Everything they have.
    Why not punish Doctrove? Why not go through the proper channels and take your grievance to the match referee, rather than acting like a fat, petulant child and crying and taking his bat and tampered ball and going home.
  2. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 11:59
    Originally posted by Crita
    So, you're telling me that Hair and Doctrove BOTH discussed the situation and decided "Hey, we've got no reason to suspect Pakistan of ball tampering but let's screw our careers up anyway! What the hell, it'll be a laugh!"

Now, you may not think Hair is a genius, but he wouldn't do something that stupid. And Doctrove would have stopped him if he thought it ...[text shortened]... dealt with it after the game.

Maybe Hair made a mistake, but Inzi's was deliberate.
    I'm telling you he had no evidence to support his decision..

and as for the 5 runs, thats not relevent, what is relevan tthat the Pakistani team were branded cheats by Hair...
  3. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 12:35
    Is anyone else aware that there was controversy following Darrell Hair's first ever test match. There were suggestions that LBW appeals by Australia were treated more favourably than those by India.

Since then there have been numerous other controversies, mostly involving India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Darrell Hair is now accusing other people of racism, well he should know.
  4. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 20:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 21:22

6. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 21:36

7. Standard memberlordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    her special destiny
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 07:33
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Good one muppet.
    How come Aktar and that other bowler were not suspended for testing positive to steroids?
    Favouritism abounds in the upper levels of the ICC, all in the favour of Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka.
  8. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 10:18
    Originally posted by Crita
    The other umpire was Billy Doctrove from the West Indies.

I still can't see what all the fuss is about. Granted, since the event he has acted like a clown, but good on him for sticking to the rules of the game and not being pushed around by the Pakis.

It was an absolute disgrace the way Inzi behaved and I think Hair did the right thing and I doubt any ot ...[text shortened]... field, but decisions and stuff) by Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan etc.

It's becoming a joke.
    Your post is actually the only joke on this page.
  9. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 15:04
    Originally posted by lordhighgus
    Good one muppet.
    How come Aktar and that other bowler were not suspended for testing positive to steroids?
    Favouritism abounds in the upper levels of the ICC, all in the favour of Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka.
    same reason fat boy warne was was given a life ban for 'chatting' with the Indian bookies.. i expect.😉
  10. Standard memberRSMA1234
    The Guvnor....!!!!
    The Dark Side
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 23:36
    Originally posted by lordhighgus
    He was discriminated against because of the colour of his skin.
    Hair is the top ranked umpire in the world, the ICC ranked him number one for accuracy and fairness. He was sacked because of the colour of his skin and i hope he sues the ICC and their masters, the Pakistani Cricket Board for Everything they have.
    Why not punish Doctrove? Why not go thro ...[text shortened]... cting like a fat, petulant child and crying and taking his bat and tampered ball and going home.
    No he was not, his incorrect analysis of the situation leading to the match falling apart in the first time in history and as the lead umpire lead him to being banned. That coupled with no evidence.

Its not the first time a nation has pointed out his actions which favour the other side, so if anyone does the discriminations, its him..

His judgement is faulted, even trying to get 500 K from the ICC to quit ....this is just a shallow attempt to get money by him

Why should they punish Doctrove ? He did nothing wrong, it was Hair that was calling all the shots.

Why should the PCB be sued, it was the ICC that banned him, not the PCB.
  11. Standard memberRSMA1234
    The Guvnor....!!!!
    The Dark Side
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 19:02
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/6394949.stm

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree