1. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 15:31
    And Nashville moves to number 1 in the power rankings, they are only 1 point behind Anaheim in points and 1 point ahead of Buffalo! Plus they are on a 6 game win streak!
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 17:06
    The Preds are indeed a powerhouse.

I commend you for being such a dedicated fan in a place where nobody cares. I, on the other hand, live in a city fervently obsessed with its hockey team, and our team has sucked for DECADES (except for the few years when Dougie ran this town).

Count your bloody lucky stars and stop gloating about your team. Some of us are taking it to heart. 😳:'(😞
  3. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 18:53
    Originally posted by darvlay
    The Preds are indeed a powerhouse.

I commend you for being such a dedicated fan in a place where nobody cares. I, on the other hand, live in a city fervently obsessed with its hockey team, and our team has sucked for DECADES (except for the few years when Dougie ran this town).

Count your bloody lucky stars and stop gloating about your team. Some of us are taking it to heart. 😳:'(😞
    hey if my team is doing good I have a right to bask in their glory LOL, if you don't like it darv, don't read the thread! By the way, the Preds are now number 1 in the league in points! 🙂
  4. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 20:15
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    hey if my team is doing good I have a right to bask in their glory LOL, if you don't like it darv, don't read the thread! By the way, the Preds are now number 1 in the league in points! 🙂
    Don't listen to Darv....the leafs have sucked for decades (with one blip in 93)....leaf fans are ripe with envy at the ease expansion teams have risen to the top of the league while the winterphobic leafs curl up and die come hockey season.

For shame.

Here's a clue: stop trading your draft picks for 30+ year olds that no one wants anymore. As evidence, the leafs are reportedly interested in trading for Gary Roberts again. 😴

Go Habs Go!
  5. Donationrichjohnson
    TANSTAAFL
    Walking on sunshine
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 21:37
    The Preds are a good team, but other than Detroit they're in a weak division. Playing 8 games each against St. Louis, Chicago and Columbus is bound to inflate any team's point totals.
  6. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 21:56
    Originally posted by richjohnson
    The Preds are a good team, but other than Detroit they're in a weak division. Playing 8 games each against St. Louis, Chicago and Columbus is bound to inflate any team's point totals.
    Yeah but I heard that some Canadian news station or paper or something was saying they are one of the best teams since the 80's!
  7. Donationrichjohnson
    TANSTAAFL
    Walking on sunshine
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 01:03
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    Yeah but I heard that some Canadian news station or paper or something was saying they are one of the best teams since the 80's!
    That remains to be seen. They are doing well right now, but Vokoun and Mason have a combined NHL playoff record of only 3-8, and it's the playoffs that separate good teams from great teams.
  8. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 15:13
    Originally posted by richjohnson
    That remains to be seen. They are doing well right now, but Vokoun and Mason have a combined NHL playoff record of only 3-8, and it's the playoffs that separate good teams from great teams.
    And once again they reclaim the number 1 spot and this time they have it outright!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree