1. Joined
    26 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 17:08
    Overpaid executives,owners,mgrs,players make USA proffessional sports all but dead.The average american could care less when referee's who decide the outcome of an NBA game on a bogus foul call or quarterbcks throw a passs off the mark to a receiver to affect the Vegas line and millions of dollars in bets, when the average American is overtaxed,overworked and corrupt U.S. Politicians send american jobs overseas, while forcing the american public to buy prescription overpriced drugs which make Americans sicker, an end up working in fast food resturants which clogg the american hearts already fed up with the crap being fed to american society.As for me I resolve never to watch the NBA,NFL,MLBB, or eat at a fast food resturant which seels overproiced pharmatuctical drugs in the stands and commericals on TV so American politicans fill thy greedy pockets with the sweat from american workers backs.
  2. SubscriberHelder Octavio Borges
    Luso-brasileiro
    Cajamar, SP
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 17:24
    Originally posted by The Running Man
    Overpaid executives,owners,mgrs,players make USA proffessional sports all but dead.The average american could care less when referee's who decide the outcome of an NBA game on a bogus foul call or quarterbcks throw a passs off the mark to a receiver to affect the Vegas line and millions of dollars in bets, when the average American is overtaxed,overw ...[text shortened]... n TV so American politicans fill thy greedy pockets with the sweat from american workers backs.
    In Brasil is worst... :'(
  3. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 01:091 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 01:09
    Overpaid executives,owners,mgrs,players make USA proffessional sports all but dead.The average american could care less when referee's who decide the outcome of an NBA game on a bogus foul call or quarterbcks throw a passs off the mark to a receiver to affect the Vegas line and millions of dollars in bets, when the average American is overtaxed,overw ...[text shortened]... n TV so American politicans fill thy greedy pockets with the sweat from american workers backs.
    So, you are boycotting sports because of American politicians and corrupt drug companies who are in bed with fast food chains? I think you might have taken too many of those faulty frugs you speak of...
  5. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 01:091 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 03:23
    I hope this feller doesn't have access to any explosives and/or firearms.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree