1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 21:50
    Originally posted by RahimK
    🙁 Need to be more aggressive like in the 3rd quarter.

I wanted MO Pet. to guard Vince and Parker to gaurd Kidd.

Vince played good 🙁 but I think the real star of that team is Kidd.

What about Chicago over Miami again. 3-0. I've seen both teams play but I never saw that coming though.

Even Goldenstate is playing well against Dallas, 2nd quarter and Dallas is way down.
    Yes, I didn't expect Dallas to lose again with GS, I didn't expect Tornoto to lose and I didn't expect Miami to lose three games straight against the Bulls.

Needless to say that bets are not going well :'(

Tonight we had the first verdict : Detroit destroyed Orlando with a clear 4-0 and the Magics go home without winning a game.
  2. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 22:04
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Yes, I didn't expect Dallas to lose again with GS, I didn't expect Tornoto to lose and I didn't expect Miami to lose three games straight against the Bulls.

Needless to say that bets are not going well :'(

Tonight we had the first verdict : Detroit destroyed Orlando with a clear 4-0 and the Magics go home without winning a game.
    After tonight, the picture should be pretty clear.

Was and Cle are playing, Hou and Utah and I think San vs Den.

Lots of close series.

Cuban must be furious. I wish I could find some video interviews with him after the Dallas Loses.
  3. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 21:50
    Tonight also Miami said "good bye to next season" by losing the fouth game straight vs Chicago who earn a long rest before semifinals.
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 01:40
    Rahim, Toronto is down 32 points in the last quarter, a burning defeat.

I thought Raps were good enough to go to semifinals but with 1-3 partial they are not going anywhere.:'(
  5. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 23:47
    Rahim, Toronto is down 32 points in the last quarter, a burning defeat.

I thought Raps were good enough to go to semifinals but with 1-3 partial they are not going anywhere.:'(
    The televised the pre-game for Tor vs NJ and I got all excited thinking I would get to watch it but after 30 minutes, they cut it off the air for me 🙁

I didn't see the highlights but I saw some of the scorers. Parker didn't even register on the top 5 list for Tor 🙁 🙁 Bosh didn't have his game but at least Andre got 16 points.

I'm gonna have to call Toronto to win Game 5 at home. 1 lose ya, but 2 loses straight !! I'm pretty sure they will be fired up and play much better at home and win the next game. Hopefully, I'll watch that game. Can't wait!! Raptors just haven't been the same after Garbo left.

Dallas vs Warriors! Wow, what a game. I watched the whole thing and it was unbelieveable. I was ruthing for GS just to make Dallas and Cuban angry and they pulled it off. Dirk came on in the 4th with the 2 3's but it wasn't enough.

So right now i'm 1/2 for my picks so far.

RK
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    01 May '07 01:40
    Originally posted by richfeet
    man i love your pick of the Cavs in the finals great!!!!
    Cavs just won the fourth game straight and earn some rest.🙂
  7. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    01 May '07 04:021 edit
    Cavs just won the fourth game straight and earn some rest.🙂
    Ah, Houston and T-Mac! I love his shoes. Always clean even during the winter time.

Are you going to place a wager on the NJ vs Tor game?

I have a feeling we will hear:

Get out the salami and cheese Mama, cus this game is over.

Have you heard that before? From Chuck S. ?

edit: 5 points for Parker in the Tor. lose and 10 3's for Nj from the big guys. No wonder they lost 😠
  8. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    01 May '07 17:55
    Ah, Houston and T-Mac! I love his shoes. Always clean even during the winter time.

Are you going to place a wager on the NJ vs Tor game?

I have a feeling we will hear:

Get out the salami and cheese Mama, cus this game is over.

Have you heard that before? From Chuck S. ?

edit: 5 points for Parker in the Tor. lose and 10 3's for Nj from the big guys. No wonder they lost 😠
    Currently on Betfair Toronto win is at 1.62, too low for what I've seen so far.

I stick for them but I'm going to bet NJ at 2.56, a better odd and wrong imho, because NJ so far proved to be more consistent.

Interesting is the Under/Over 189,5 : Over has even odds (2.00) which I'm going to bet
  9. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    01 May '07 21:20
    Currently on Betfair Toronto win is at 1.62, too low for what I've seen so far.

I stick for them but I'm going to bet NJ at 2.56, a better odd and wrong imho, because NJ so far proved to be more consistent.

Interesting is the Under/Over 189,5 : Over has even odds (2.00) which I'm going to bet
    Confused.

You bet on NJ to win the game?

I got a strong feeling Tor will take that game and you will hear Chuck S. say Salami + Cheese + Onions.
  10. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    02 May '07 00:35
    Confused.

You bet on NJ to win the game?

I got a strong feeling Tor will take that game and you will hear Chuck S. say Salami + Cheese + Onions.
    Yes, I did bet on NJ winning the game and did another bet about the score going over 189,5 points.

Now I must try to save the bet on NJ by betting on Toronto but at the moment it has really low odds and I can't bring back money, that bet is pretty lost..........

At least Bargnani did a great start of the game and surely you're enjoying the game : Toronto is leading +17 at half time ;-)
  11. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    02 May '07 02:021 edit
    Folks, what a game!

If Toronto fans have heart disease they shouldn't watch game like that : Raptors won 98-96 almost throwing to the dogs a +17 lead after the first half and a +12 after the 3rd quarter.

Nachbar's mistake with only 2 seconds left on the clock proved fatal for Vince Carter & co.

Now the aggregate is 3-2 in favour of NJ, Toronto keeps hoping.

Bargnani disappeared in the 2nd half scoring a miserable point against the 17 he sank in the 1st half.

From the betting side : I lost my bet on NJ but recoveredeverything with the Over 189,5 stake......................

Now let's go watch the Mavericks.........😉
  12. Joined
    13 Sep '05
    Moves
    02 May '07 02:09
    I made a post in another thread saying the Warriors won't win - well, I'm sticking to it! The Mavs have got 'em right where they want 'em and will take the series in 7 games! 😉 Just watch for it!
  13. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    02 May '07 05:38
    Folks, what a game!

If Toronto fans have heart disease they shouldn't watch game like that : Raptors won 98-96 almost throwing to the dogs a +17 lead after the first half and a +12 after the 3rd quarter.

Nachbar's mistake with only 2 seconds left on the clock proved fatal for Vince Carter & co.

Now the aggregate is 3-2 in favour of NJ, Toronto keeps ...[text shortened]... th the Over 189,5 stake......................

Now let's go watch the Mavericks.........😉
    Man, you know I don't bet and I'm not suppose to, religious thing, but I gave you the biggest hint to go for TOR!!!

I just had a feeling and I watched the pre-game AND the whole game since I had the day off.

20 point lead after the 1st, wow! To bad they let their foot of the pedal after that and it was so close. I was hoping for an anhilation by TOR!

and I heard,

Get out the salami and chesse mama! We are going back to NJ!

Though it came out really late in the game.

Mavericks won 🙁 Close game and it was raining 3's . I pick the Mavs. but I would love to see an upset. Very aggressive game.

Raps play on Friday and I think they will win that game. After seeing what they can do (1st quarter todays game) I'm pretty sure they will play with confidence.

One last thing, wasn't I saying Mo Pete should guard Carter for the longest time???
  14. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    02 May '07 05:40
    Originally posted by AussieG
    I made a post in another thread saying the Warriors won't win - well, I'm sticking to it! The Mavs have got 'em right where they want 'em and will take the series in 7 games! 😉 Just watch for it!
    I picked Mavs at the begin to win the series because I've never seen GS play till the playoffs but I would love to see an upset.

Great games so far but I think the Mavs will still win it in 7 though I don't want them to 🙂
  15. Joined
    28 Nov '06
    Moves
    02 May '07 13:24
    I didn't read through the thread much, but I must say, I have jumped on the band wagon. Go Warriors. Even though they lost last night, they are giving Dallas a great series.

I just hate it that I love watching the The Suns, but I live on the east coast, so if I want to watch them I have to stay up til all hours for the night.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree