1. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    23 Oct '08 06:29
  2. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    23 Oct '08 06:341 edit
    shaq (shaquille o'neil) left lakers to heat but now he's swapped clubs to the clippers. is he staying there or is he going to move again? where is he going to settle in and when? Or is he either going to keep swapping clubs or will he end up just retiring sooner rather than later. this is just one NBA topic but ther is plenty more feel free to change the topic anytime.(within reason)
  3. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    23 Oct '08 06:56
    Originally posted by jacko11
    shaq (shaquille o'neil) left lakers to heat but now he's swapped clubs to the clippers. is he staying there or is he going to move again? where is he going to settle in and when? Or is he either going to keep swapping clubs or will he end up just retiring sooner rather than later. this is just one NBA topic but ther is plenty more feel free to change the topic anytime.(within reason)
    Shaq is a fat slob now, and he can barely run up and down the court.. a point is made on one side, by the time he gets to the other side, a layup has been made. It doesn't really matter what he does or where he goes. He won't make much of an impact, just in the payroll for whatever team he plays for.
  4. Joined
    04 Aug '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '08 14:40
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Shaq is a fat slob now, and he can barely run up and down the court.. a point is made on one side, by the time he gets to the other side, a layup has been made. It doesn't really matter what he does or where he goes. He won't make much of an impact, just in the payroll for whatever team he plays for.
    Shaq is almost unbearable to watch now, but he was great for close to a decade. I just hope Kobe's injury is not too serious. He's one of a select few NBA players I would pay to see play.
  5. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 05:50
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    yeah i rember seeing him on jackass. i couldnt beleive my eyes
  6. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '08 07:49
    dwayne wade he's my fave player
  7. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '08 08:14
    Watch out for the Trailblazers; they might amount to something this year. 🙂
  8. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '08 09:13
    watch out for the celtics......again
  9. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    26 Oct '08 20:59
    Originally posted by searcy1977
    Shaq is almost unbearable to watch now, but he was great for close to a decade. I just hope Kobe's injury is not too serious. He's one of a select few NBA players I would pay to see play.
    Kobe dunked on me in high school, he was mean 😠
  10. Joined
    04 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '08 22:04
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Watch out for the Trailblazers; they might amount to something this year. 🙂
    I hope Oden is healthy. They should be a fun team to watch with or without him, but he has a chance to the best true center in the game.
  11. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '08 05:41
    lllllamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree