wait, 😴

😉
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 13:38
    1-2 half time

you'll be a happy bunny 😞

watching it on the net....very poor game.

how anyone can say that the PL is the best league in the wold is beyond me. when was the last time you saw a really good game between any of the 'top 4' clubs? only really good game i've seen this year was everton villa a few months ago.

anyone see the inter - ac milan game last month? that was football not this crap.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 14:511 edit
    Ooops!

Looks like you'll be on the cream eggs again Trev 😵
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 15:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Ooops!

Looks like you'll be on the cream eggs again Trev 😵
    😞

best result for chelsea all season.
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 16:39
    Originally posted by trev33

watching it on the net....very poor game.

how anyone can say that the PL is the best league in the wold is beyond me. when was the last time you saw a really good game between any of the 'top 4' clubs? only really good game i've seen this year was everton villa a few months ago.

anyone see the inter - ac milan game last month? that was football not this crap.
    Well the 2 liverpool fans I had the tragic misfortune of watching the match with seemed to think it was one of the best matches of all time 🙂

The best league in the world is now guarenteed a very exciting title race between the best rivarly in football!
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 16:42
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    The best league in the world is now guarenteed a very exciting title race between the best rivarly in football!
    you really should put a smiley at the end of your post, otherwise people might think you're being serious.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 09:41
    you really should put a smiley at the end of your post, otherwise people might think you're being serious.
    You don't think the PL is the best in the world ?
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 10:04
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You don't think the PL is the best in the world ?
    not the best to watch, no.

but the most ridiculous statement in his post was about it being the biggest rivalry in the world. that's just silly. inter/ac, celtic/rangers, boca/river are just 3 that's bigger.
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 13:13
    not the best to watch, no.

but the most ridiculous statement in his post was about it being the biggest rivalry in the world. that's just silly. inter/ac, celtic/rangers, boca/river are just 3 that's bigger.
    Celtic Rangers my ar**, get a grip Trev, that's just a silly religious rivalary between to average teams in a rubbish league!

How can it be riddiculous if so many millions of people around the world agree with me? Both sides have some respect for each other, the hating each other is purely about football as those millions of people around the world watching that game yesterday would tell you!

Boca/River...how many world class players play in the South American league...not that many, it doesn't have the same worldwide following as ManU/Liverpool

I respect your opinion that you don't find the PL exciting to watch, but you have to appreciate the fact that many millions of people disagree with you!
  11. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 13:40
    When you walk through a storm hold your head up high,
    And don't be afraid of the dark.
    At the end of a storm is a golden sky
    And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,
    Walk on through the rain,
    Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.
    Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
    And you'll never walk alone,
    You'll never walk alone!
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 13:48
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    Celtic Rangers my ar**, get a grip Trev, that's just a silly religious rivalary between to average teams in a rubbish league!

How can it be riddiculous if so many millions of people around the world agree with me? Both sides have some respect for each other, the hating each other is purely about football as those millions of people around the world watc ...[text shortened]... to watch, but you have to appreciate the fact that many millions of people disagree with you!
    a rivalry isn't all about who has the best players or the better team. it's about history, the fans, the countries media etc.

the atmosphere inside the ground at a liverfool utd match is really no different that if they were playing villa for example, ok a little but not a lot.

regardless of what you think about the scottish league, rangers and celtic and been battling for the league title for the last 100 years or so, the fans HATE each other. ok granted it's got a lot to do about religion but religion is a powerful thing...look at n. ireland for example.

i've never been to a milan derby but i have watched every game between them possible in the last 15 years or so, i'd rather watch a inter/ac game than watch utd and liverpool.

then we come to imo the biggest rivalry in world football, the hate between these two clubs makes celtic/rangers look like old college buddies. the passion around the stadium is like something i've never experienced before, the boca fans are the best in the world imo.

just because it doesn't get the worldwide following doesn't mean it's not a better rivalry. i would put utd/liverpool in the same league as barce/real, both different cities who just happen to be two of the best teams in their league.

btw where do you think the 33 brazilians and the argentines who played in the last 16 of the CL last week started playing? of course they go where the money is but trust me the Brazilian and Argentine leagues are strong.

i'll give you that the PL is the biggest league in the world but only because of asia, south america knows it's $hit about football and la liga in the most popular league there. the english created football, south americans made it better. argue with that.
  13. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 13:54
    the english created football, south americans made it better. argue with that.
    The Chinese created football.
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 14:01
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    The Chinese created football.
    and the english created them. do keep up.

didn't you know god was english?

🙄
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 18:43
    didn't you know god was english?
    And a chelsea fan..!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree