1. Joined
    28 Sep '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 23:26
    thats what im saying. thats a forkball. clemens moves just the same. Brandon webb too. its probably best to describe it as a slurve. which is really what Randy Johnson threw best in his prime. but i dont know if this guy has the 99 mph fastball to go with it like johnson did.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Dec '06 00:35
    Originally posted by Stockton
    thats what im saying. thats a forkball. clemens moves just the same. Brandon webb too. its probably best to describe it as a slurve. which is really what Randy Johnson threw best in his prime. but i dont know if this guy has the 99 mph fastball to go with it like johnson did.
    I haven't heard anything about his speed yet either. I have seen his pitches and he's got stuff that moves left right... right left... and one that looks like it should drop and stays on a rope.

Another that does just drop.

With luck, he's able to use them well. Chances are, MLB batters will hone in and he's be another #3 starter.

P-
  3. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    15 Dec '06 05:42
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I haven't heard anything about his speed yet either. I have seen his pitches and he's got stuff that moves left right... right left... and one that looks like it should drop and stays on a rope.

Another that does just drop.

With luck, he's able to use them well. Chances are, MLB batters will hone in and he's be another #3 starter.

P-
    I saw more of him on ESPN last night. He throws pretty hard. They say he can hit 95 on the gun.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree