1. Auckland
    Joined
    20 Jun '09
    Moves
    26341
    15 Jun '10 13:45
    USA v UK - a draw
    Australia Nil - Germany 4

    Good on ya Kiwis
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    15 Jun '10 13:46
    Originally posted by zm775
    USA v UK - a draw
    Australia Nil - Germany 4

    Good on ya Kiwis
    Sp sp sp sp sports forum!
  3. Auckland
    Joined
    20 Jun '09
    Moves
    26341
    15 Jun '10 14:00
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Sp sp sp sp sports forum!
    Sorry P - there are other World cup like UK & USA on general and I am not very good on public forums.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91941
    15 Jun '10 14:27
    Who did they play ? Solivia?
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    15 Jun '10 14:44
    LOL @ Solivia.

    Stay in school kidz!
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    15 Jun '10 21:55
    Originally posted by darvlay
    LOL @ Solivia.

    Stay in school kidz!
    Leave zm775 alone! So he made a mistake! Big deal. He's a really good guy and does not deserve flak. Put em up darvlay and karoly aczel! Pick on me! zm775 just excited rival nation got shellacked whilst his own country escaped with a draw! BTW, I don't diagree with the stay in school message!
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91941
    16 Jun '10 01:52
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Leave zm775 alone! So he made a mistake! Big deal. He's a really good guy and does not deserve flak. Put em up darvlay and karoly aczel! Pick on me! zm775 just excited rival nation got shellacked whilst his own country escaped with a draw! BTW, I don't diagree with the stay in school message!
    Whoah! peace man!, I sincerely wanted to know who they were playing-slovenia or slovakia. Thats all.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    16 Jun '10 02:40
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Whoah! peace man!, I sincerely wanted to know who they were playing-slovenia or slovakia. Thats all.
    You know full well they were playing Slovakia. You know the groups well. You may be evil, but certainly no idiot. Leave good ol' zm775 alone. Don't make fun of him! I'm telling you guys he's a really, really good guy. He rarely ventures into the public forums and you guys are gonna scare him off for good!
  9. Standard memberclandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    Auschwitz
    Joined
    03 Apr '06
    Moves
    44348
    16 Jun '10 02:43
    Richard Cranium, huh?
  10. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Joined
    11 Jun '04
    Moves
    113904
    16 Jun '10 04:062 edits
    Originally posted by zm775
    USA v UK - a draw
    Australia Nil - Germany 4

    Good on ya Kiwis
    yep the Aussies got the Hardest game outa the way early

    Australia v Ghana (Aus victory highly possible)
    Australia v Serbia (even more possible)

    New Zealand v Paraguay (Highly unlikely a NZ victory, but GL to them)
    New Zealand v Italy (even more unlikely)


    can't quite work out your purpose behind this post?

    *was it to celebrate your home nations reasonable result?
    *or to humiliate the Aussies start to the tournament?

    You Kiwi's have Australia to thank for your opportunity at the world cup!! for had Australia not joined Asia your team (NZ) would NOT have been there...

    so little red man with a pitch fork for an avatar you have good reason to celebrate your nations first ever world cup point....so from your perspective thank you Australia and above all thank you Jesus.
  11. Auckland
    Joined
    20 Jun '09
    Moves
    26341
    16 Jun '10 07:04
    Originally posted by barstudd
    yep the Aussies got the Hardest game outa the way early

    Australia v Ghana (Aus victory highly possible)
    Australia v Serbia (even more possible)

    New Zealand v Paraguay (Highly unlikely a NZ victory, but GL to them)
    New Zealand v Italy (even more unlikely)


    can't quite work out your purpose behind this post?

    *was it to celebrate your home nati ...[text shortened]... world cup point....so from your perspective thank you Australia and above all thank you Jesus.
    Just good old fashioned Australia/New Zealand rivalry Barstudd, but I boobed and posted it in general. I am new to public forums.

    If NZ was beaten, face it, many Australian's would be crowing. My brother who lives in NSW said he was embarrassed by Australia's defeat.

    It is the first time NZ has got a point at the World Cup. Why wouldn't a citizen born and bred be proud.
  12. Auckland
    Joined
    20 Jun '09
    Moves
    26341
    16 Jun '10 10:44
    Just to show what lengths Australia rivalry goes here was the front page of the Sydney Morning Herald this morning:

    The Sydney Morning Herald must have baffled Kiwis living in Oz this morning after claiming that the All Whites draw with Slovakia was a joint effort.

    The headline on this morning’s edition read "Australasia 1 – Slovakia 1: Kiwis get the point".
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91941
    17 Jun '10 01:12
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    You know full well they were playing Slovakia. You know the groups well. You may be evil, but certainly no idiot. Leave good ol' zm775 alone. Don't make fun of him! I'm telling you guys he's a really, really good guy. He rarely ventures into the public forums and you guys are gonna scare him off for good!
    No i couldn't remember, thats why I asked.

    BTW I'm real happy for the Kiwis. Good on yas. I would love to see them get some furhtur upsets.
    I see a lot of of first round games being played conservatively by most teams. Not trying to concede any goals. Happy with draws,etc.

    Now that Australia have their backs against the wall , I see them coming out with all guns firing and with a better chance to advance than if they had've drawn 1-1 with Germany. Should be a better game to watch(Australia vs Ghana). Go Aussies!! Go kiwis!!
  14. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    17 Jun '10 03:20
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    No i couldn't remember, thats why I asked.

    BTW I'm real happy for the Kiwis. Good on yas. I would love to see them get some furhtur upsets.
    I see a lot of of first round games being played conservatively by most teams. Not trying to concede any goals. Happy with draws,etc.

    Now that Australia have their backs against the wall , I see them coming o ...[text shortened]... 1 with Germany. Should be a better game to watch(Australia vs Ghana). Go Aussies!! Go kiwis!!
    Indeed Kiwis played better than Spain, Brazil, Italy and so on. Aussies are toast. No way they beat Ghana. Ghana is way better than they showed and more likely to come out blazing in a game which may guarantee their advance. Germany exposed huge defensive flaws in Aussie's back. But then Germany does that to just about anyone. Where are the rest of planet's Kloses and Podolskis? They should coach strikers! once they retire thay might be in high demand. Where are the world's offensive minds?
  15. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Joined
    11 Jun '04
    Moves
    113904
    17 Jun '10 05:23
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Indeed Kiwis played better than Spain, Brazil, Italy and so on. Aussies are toast. No way they beat Ghana. Ghana is way better than they showed and more likely to come out blazing in a game which may guarantee their advance. Germany exposed huge defensive flaws in Aussie's back. But then Germany does that to just about anyone. Where are the rest of plan ...[text shortened]... rikers! once they retire thay might be in high demand. Where are the world's offensive minds?
    lol....your crystal ball needs repair
Back to Top