1. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 05:23
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Indeed Kiwis played better than Spain, Brazil, Italy and so on. Aussies are toast. No way they beat Ghana. Ghana is way better than they showed and more likely to come out blazing in a game which may guarantee their advance. Germany exposed huge defensive flaws in Aussie's back. But then Germany does that to just about anyone. Where are the rest of plan ...[text shortened]... rikers! once they retire thay might be in high demand. Where are the world's offensive minds?
    lol....your crystal ball needs repair
  2. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 05:33
    Originally posted by zm775
    Just good old fashioned Australia/New Zealand rivalry Barstudd, but I boobed and posted it in general. I am new to public forums.

If NZ was beaten, face it, many Australian's would be crowing. My brother who lives in NSW said he was embarrassed by Australia's defeat.

It is the first time NZ has got a point at the World Cup. Why wouldn't a citizen born and bred be proud.
    thats right...you have the Aussies to thank for being there...the Aussies leave the rivalry on the field, just about our entre were behind the Kiwi's
  3. Auckland
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 07:37
    Originally posted by barstudd
    thats right...you have the Aussies to thank for being there...the Aussies leave the rivalry on the field, just about our entre were behind the Kiwi's
    Just face it barstudd, Australian's are known as extremely poor losers, especially when New Zealand beats them.

A very good example was in the Rugby League World Cup, The Kiwi's came from nowhere and won the world cup against the Ozzies, what happen, the captain of the Ozzies spat the dummie, the sponsors gave an Ozzie man of the match (the Ozzies LOST) and the captain and media could not just take it. The ref had to be protected coming off the field. 😀 😀 😀

It would be funny if Italy had a bad hair day when All Whites play them (remember Italy's star player injured today, and Kiwis got a win.

I am still waiting for odds for this world cup - Brazil vs Kiwi's 🙂 🙂
  4. Auckland
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 07:40
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    No i couldn't remember, thats why I asked.

BTW I'm real happy for the Kiwis. Good on yas. I would love to see them get some furhtur upsets.
    I see a lot of of first round games being played conservatively by most teams. Not trying to concede any goals. Happy with draws,etc.

Now that Australia have their backs against the wall , I see them coming o ...[text shortened]... 1 with Germany. Should be a better game to watch(Australia vs Ghana). Go Aussies!! Go kiwis!!
    Aussie will come out with their tails between their legs. Look at a Kangaroo, it has a tail. Their other national emblem is an Emu. Don't they bury the heads in the sand.

Aussies will not make it to semi finals.

Beware of toys coming out of prams 😀 😀
  5. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 08:393 edits
    Just face it barstudd, Australian's are known as extremely poor losers, especially when New Zealand beats them.

A very good example was in the Rugby League World Cup, The Kiwi's came from nowhere and won the world cup against the Ozzies, what happen, the captain of the Ozzies spat the dummie, the sponsors gave an Ozzie man of the match (the Ozzies LOST) an Kiwis got a win.

I am still waiting for odds for this world cup - Brazil vs Kiwi's 🙂 🙂
    If your the spokeman for New Zealands sporting teams then your showing how bad a sportsmanship your nation is....However, Us Aussie's know that NZ are not bad sports, so your not doing your nation any favours slagging off Australia... and we dont make up fairy tales about our neighbors either...we are actually backing NZ in the world cup to do well, so pull your head in....

and yeah.... that little red man with a pitch fork that you use as your avatar must be causing you to speak the devils doctrine.
  6. Auckland
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 09:21
    [we are actually backing NZ in the world cup to do well, so pull your head in....

and yeah.... that little red man with a pitch fork that you use as your avatar must be causing you to speak the devils doctrine.[/b]
    So yesterday's front page on SMH was backing the Kiwi's was it.

Please do not use your religious beliefs with me my friend.
  7. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 10:1312 edits
    So yesterday's front page on SMH was backing the Kiwi's was it.

Please do not use your religious beliefs with me my friend.
    having faith in God the creator of all things is not being religeous, so get your facts straight, you should withdraw that comment..... for isnt that exactly what you are doing advertising your little devil avatar publicly for everybody to witness?...obviously that is your religion so you consider its ok for everybody else to put up with your religion that you display and speak but your not prepared to put up with what others believe?

yesterdays Newspaper along with all Newspapers is just some mans religion..chock full of just opinionated story's, worshiping things of some men that contaminates closed little minds..based on a single view an opinion of a person so it doesn't speak for the hearts of all Australian's, do you write to the newspaper saying please don't use your religious beliefs with me Mr Editor? I dont think you do....so dont request that rubbish with me either.

Because you talk what ever you choose then so can I...accept it....but if you seriously can't or got an issue with it, finding it difficult to accept then move on....but no doubt God will be waitng there for you with open arms, so he really is difficult to get away from.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 11:381 edit
    lol....your crystal ball needs repair
    Mildly cracked, but have been right about Roo boys so far, regrettably and wrong about the Kiwis. I thought Aussies would do better and Kiwis would be same as always. How's your crystal ball? You really think aussies can beat Ghana? No way! Too old, too slow and their D is about the worst of WC so far. No crystal ball needed for that one!
  9. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 11:40
    Originally posted by clandarkfire
    Richard Cranium, huh?
    That's right, figure it out! It might be easier if you stop making cookies with your new avatar. Tends to cloud the mind a bit!
  10. Auckland
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 12:17
    barstudd

My lil devil avatar has nothing to do with religion. It is out of a 1950s comic book, and famous for its time. The lil devil was in fact the guardian angel. He did good deeds for people. We all have our different avatars, my previous one was a famous cartoon character.

Religious believes have their own thread, not in sports.

My comments were not meant to be personal against you, I have apologised to you within our game saying that but I still maintaining the healthy rivalry between New Zealand & Australia and that Australians are very pore losers.
  11. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 21:401 edit
    barstudd

My lil devil avatar has nothing to do with religion. It is out of a 1950s comic book, and famous for its time. The lil devil was in fact the guardian angel. He did good deeds for people. We all have our different avatars, my previous one was a famous cartoon character.

Religious believes have their own thread, not in sports.

My comments were ...[text shortened]... g the healthy rivalry between New Zealand & Australia and that Australians are very pore losers.
    Dude, a devil is a devil weather it was found in a 1950 comic or a modern day childrens program....a devil himself would decieve you in believing he would do good., the master of lies and deception.

He turns up everywhere simply to decieve, on tv, in the newspapers, comic books even, and of course the World cup.

a perfect example is players taking a dive to earn there team a penatly such as Mexico's second goal against France..he rolled around and pretended the defender impeded him, acting as if he was injured, all to decieve the referee, now God would not have commanded him to have acted in such a way...but the master of deception would have.

The devil would even decieve you into believing a 1950 comic of a devil is innocent...the devil is a fallen angel, so he opposes God, a perfect example of this was when you told me not to use my religion on you...opposed to God.

Australians are not all bad losers, so dont slander our nation based on maybe one one or two events that the devil had under his control.

So in saying that I praise the Lord who opens the eyes to the truth to all who submit to him.🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree