1. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 22:19
    1 - 5 πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  2. Swansea
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 00:03
    Newcastle played so poorly, they looked like an amateur team compared to Birmingham! Thoroughly deserved win!
    Also good job by Fulham to come back from 3-1 down to win 4-3!
  3. Middlesbrough
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 09:53
    Originally posted by macftm
    1 - 5 πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    Can't hide my joy at this result....coming from Middlesbrough and all thatπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  4. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 10:18
    Originally posted by Rookscarer
    Can't hide my joy at this result....coming from Middlesbrough and all thatπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    Its a bit sad when your only joy comes from someone else losing.
  5. Swansea
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 11:34
    Originally posted by invigorate
    He did say he was from Middlesborough! 😡
  6. Middlesbrough
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 17:01
    Originally posted by invigorate
    invigorate does not understand the passion for local rivalry amongst Middlesbrough,Newcastle and Sunderland we have up here
  7. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 17:40
    Originally posted by Rookscarer
    invigorate does not understand the passion for local rivalry amongst Middlesbrough,Newcastle and Sunderland we have up here
    I am not just a Sunderland supporter I support any team that beats Newcastle, as Rookscarer points out the passion up hear is great. 😏😏😏😏
  8. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 10:48
    But not the football.
  9. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 13:11
    Yes, at times it makes you wonder why you put up with it, should take up fishing or bird watching it would be a lot less stressful. But a good result for the lad's yesterday, happy weekend for a change.
  10. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 21:20
    I've lived in the North-East and supported Newcastle most of my life: I like to see all five of the major N-E sides do well (with you lads and Boro just behind us, naturally), but I'm tired of the regional rhetoric of pride from the three biggest clubs, which never even faintly begins to meet the reality of our under-achievement. One of my mates summed it up recently (he's from the North-West): he said that when he moved here, he was amazed by everyone he met telling him that the North-East was a hotbed of football in actual fact, it's a footballing desert. An area this size, and only two big appallingly-run clubs and one well-run medium-sized club? All three clubs are going to need more than big catchment areas and braggadacio to win serious trophies.
  11. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 22:17
    Totally agree, but when you look at our and your attendances both home and away (6000+ yesterday for sunderland) in our sometimes lowly position compared to some of the so called west coast and south counterparts we don't do too bad. We just have to hope that one day we the Northeast will show the rest the way as we did a long time ago.
  12. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 02:38
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    Also good job by Fulham to come back from 3-1 down to win 4-3!
    Damn straight! Last year we would have folded at 3-1 down but not this year.

And how good is Montella! 4 goals in 3 games. It makes the excuses that Chelsea sprout about Sheva taking time to adapt look pretty stupid.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree