1. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 21:22
    Dallas over New York - Still waiting for Eli to choke.

Seattle over Green Bay - Who will win the air war?

San Diego over Indianapolis - The Bolts lose Gates and the Colts get Harrison back, oh boy. Well the Chargers did beat the Colts in the regular season and I am a Bolts fan, so against my instincts, I am going to pick the SD Super Chargers.

New England over Jacksonville - Can the NE defense stop the 1-2 punch Jag backfield? Can Jacksonville keep up with the high octane NE offense? I got the Pats in this one.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 21:31
    I'm gonna wait until the full injury reports come out before I make my predictions but I got a feeling this is gonna be a big week for the 'dogs...
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 21:32
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike

San Diego over Indianapolis - The Bolts lose Gates and the Colts get Harrison back, oh boy. Well the Chargers did beat the Colts in the regular season and I am a Bolts fan, so against my instincts, I am going to pick the SD Super Charger ...[text shortened]... ckfield? Can Jacksonville keep up with the high octane NE offense? I got the Pats in this one.
    (1)Dallas/ NYG.. tough one to call if TO is playing then i am going for cowboys by 21 points! (however if TO is not fit then NYG by 7)

(2) Seattle/Green bay- another tough one...I will go for Green Bay by 3

(3)San Diego/Colts.... Colts by 14

(4) Pats/ Jacks.....mmmmm....Jack cause major upset and BEAT Pats by 7!!
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 22:20
    Originally posted by spurs73
    (1)Dallas/ NYG.. tough one to call if TO is playing then i am going for cowboys by 21 points! (however if TO is not fit then NYG by 7)
    TO isn't the Dallas offense, I am pretty sure they can win without him if he isn't game ready. Besides, I heard that Terry Glenn is going to play this weekend; that is a major plus for the Cowboy receiving corps.
  5. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    08 Jan '08 07:26
    my prediction is that the Seahawks will take it all! 😏
  6. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    08 Jan '08 10:38
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike

San Diego over Indianapolis - The Bolts lose Gates and the Colts get Harrison back, oh boy. Well the Chargers did beat the Colts in the regular season and I am a Bolts fan, so against my instincts, I am going to pick the SD Super Charger ...[text shortened]... ckfield? Can Jacksonville keep up with the high octane NE offense? I got the Pats in this one.
    I think that the Giants are on a roll right now with everyone firing on all cylinders.. Solid D with an improving Eli will see them home by 7.

Green Bay were my pick for the super bowl several weeks ago and don't see Seattle giving them too many problems. Packers by 10..

Chargers Colts.... Probably the hardest game to call... With a bit of a soft spot for the Chargers I'd like to see them win, however head to rule my heart and Colts to win a very close game by 3..

Now then have the pats peaked too soon. I agree with an earlier post that the Jag's could cause a massive upset here and win by 3 in a high scoring game..
  7. 6yd box
    Moves
    08 Jan '08 11:00
    Originally posted by dicky

Now then have the pats peaked too soon. I agree with an earlier post that the Jag's could cause a massive upset here and win by 3 in a high scoring game..[/b]
    DICKY old boy, i am shocked..we agree on something!!😵
  8. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    08 Jan '08 11:04
    Originally posted by spurs73
    DICKY old boy, i am shocked..we agree on something!!😵
    Schhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Jan '08 14:34
    New York over Dallas
    Although the Cowboys are rested and at home, look for the Giants to stun the Cowboys by winning the turnover game. Romo lets down America's Team for two years running. Jessica dumps him for some other marginally talented celebrity.

Green Bay over Seattle
    I was going to pick Seattle, and I still get the feeling that Seattle could easily upset the Packers here but... Brett Favre, Lambeau Field, the brash young Packer team... I've since changed my mind and I'm going with the Pack

New England over Jacksonville
    The buck stops here for the Jaguars. Great effort, lads, but good luck against this Patriots team. As well as the Patriots did during the regular season, I think we're about to see some real dominance from Belichik and crew.

San Diego over Indianapolis
    Difficult pick. You get the feeling the Chargers haven't even begun to play well or completely coalesce yet they are winning each and every game they play right now. There is an enormous amount of pressure on San Diego to win this game to prove it to themselves that they are a championship calibre team and I think this is the week the Chargers finally do something worth taking notice.
  10. Joined
    28 Jun '01
    Moves
    08 Jan '08 15:351 edit
    COWBOYS over Giants - Eli has to break sometime.

PACKERS over Seahawks - It's the Forzen Tundra.

JAGS over Patriots - Riding the wave and crossing my fingers.

COLTS over Bolts - In the dome, Chargers can't keep up.

Can't get much worse than my 1-3 record last week. LOL!
  11. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 12:16
    I think that the Giants are on a roll right now with everyone firing on all cylinders.. Solid D with an improving Eli will see them home by 7.

Green Bay were my pick for the super bowl several weeks ago and don't see Seattle giving them too many problems. Packers by 10..

Chargers Colts.... Probably the hardest game to call... With a bit of a soft spot fo ...[text shortened]... er post that the Jag's could cause a massive upset here and win by 3 in a high scoring game..
    The thread's seemed to of died a death so come on guys money where your mouth is, it's score time.

Cowboys 14 Giants 21
    Packers 31 Seahawks 21
    Colts 24 Chargers 27
    Pats 34 Jags 37

Interesting if your a betting man the bookies on the spread go Dallas +7.5, Greean Bay +10, Colts +9 and New England +13.5....

I think the bet of the weekend has got to be San Diego even money with a 9 point start.... Lump on guys big time...
  12. LA
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 12:42
    The thread has died a death because the game is crap.

Start watchng Fox Soccer Channel (channel 269 on Warner Cabel) and watch a real game of football.
  13. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 13:11
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    The thread has died a death because the game is crap.

Start watchng Fox Soccer Channel (channel 269 on Warner Cabel) and watch a real game of football.
    O'h yeah,,, forgot you're the blinkered Manc!!!!!!
  14. LA
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 13:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. LA
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 13:41
    O'h yeah,,, forgot you're the blinkered Manc!!!!!!
    Yes thats right.

I can tell you this though from working with Americans.
    NFL sucks, blows big time.
    NBA is fooking sick and great entertainment.

Thats why the thread is dead.

Having watched the Clippers and Lakers many times at the Staples Center I agree with them.

I mean, LA doesn't even have a football team, they sold the franchise to some other state...... You will never see that in England, maybe though at Anfield, they may relocate LFC to Southport.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree