1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 14:131 edit
    Dallas over New York
    My heart is with Dallas, my brain says three wins in one year against the same divisional team with as much talent as New York has is tough. And with the injuries as they are, it doesn't look good for the boys. But then again so what. If Dallas brings their A game Dallas wins.

Green Bay over Seattle
    This is really a hard week to pick anything all of these teams have made a great showing this year. How can I go against Green Bay. It is really hard not to be a Green Bay fan after the the kind of games this team has played. Problem is, Seattle has played well too. Gotta go with the Big G though.

Jacksonville over New England
    Heart picks seldom win, but that is exactly why I am picking Jax. This team is playing with heart and pure will to win. This power team is prime in my book. As long as they can breath this team will fight. This team knows how to hold onto a ball and use the clock. If they can get a lead, they win. Notice if I said if, Tom Brady might have something to say about that, and so will the refs. But still, I am just betting that there is no perfect team this year. Even though it sure looks like there could be. Just playing the odds.

Indianapolis over San Diego
    Norv Turner is good but not that good. Philip Rivers is horrible. That's why I will probably be wrong.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 14:19
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    The thread has died a death because the game is crap.

Start watchng Fox Soccer Channel (channel 269 on Warner Cabel) and watch a real game of football.
    Go brush your teeth.
  3. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 14:19
    Yes thats right.

I can tell you this though from working with Americans.
    NFL sucks, blows big time.
    NBA is fooking sick and great entertainment.

Thats why the thread is dead.

Having watched the Clippers and Lakers many times at the Staples Center I agree with them.

I mean, LA doesn't even have a football team, they sold the franchise ...[text shortened]... ou will never see that in England, maybe though at Anfield, they may relocate LFC to Southport.
    Mmm, a Manc with an opinion, how rare, are you one of the few that live in Manchester?????
    For the record I'm married to an American and am a huge fan, seen the Giants, the Rangers and Yankees on numerous occasions.. It's big over here now and the sell out at Wembley earlier this year shows the support it has in the UK. 500,000 request for tickets for a single game!!!
    Also for the record I'm an Arsenal fan and yes before you ask I was born in North London and have been following them for 40 years..
    Still everyone to their own, I don't like Cricket much, that stinks likewise.
    Prediction for the premiership, 2 horse race now and Arsenal to dethrown you by 10 points.. Sure you wont agree though.
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 23:291 edit
    The thread has died a death because the game is crap.

Start watchng Fox Soccer Channel (channel 269 on Warner Cabel) and watch a real game of football.
    its actually futbol (with an accent over the o). If you want to dis something at least be sure you don't make yourself look like a fool while doing so.
  5. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '08 01:27
    Yes thats right.

I can tell you this though from working with Americans.
    NFL sucks, blows big time.
    NBA is fooking sick and great entertainment.

Thats why the thread is dead.

Having watched the Clippers and Lakers many times at the Staples Center I agree with them.

I mean, LA doesn't even have a football team, they sold the franchise ...[text shortened]... ou will never see that in England, maybe though at Anfield, they may relocate LFC to Southport.
    are you a Clippers or Lakers fan?
  6. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '08 02:46
    HAWKS!
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '08 12:41
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    HAWKS!
    You are from Seattle!?!? or do you just like the Seahawks?
  8. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    12 Jan '08 14:261 edit
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    Dallas over New York - Still waiting for Eli to choke.

The Giants will play their best game to date this year this Sunday.

You Heard it here First!

later,

G
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Jan '08 16:01
    Originally posted by IM4Y2NV
    You Heard it here First!
    Not even close.
  10. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '08 21:12
    Romo > Eli
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    13 Jan '08 00:15
    No surprises in this afternoon's game. Main event coming up! There's hand jobs on the line!
  12. 6yd box
    Moves
    13 Jan '08 00:27
    Originally posted by spurs73
    (1)Dallas/ NYG.. tough one to call if TO is playing then i am going for cowboys by 21 points! (however if TO is not fit then NYG by 7)

(2) Seattle/Green bay- another tough one...I will go for Green Bay by 3

(3)San Diego/Colts.... Colts by 14

(4) Pats/ Jacks.....mmmmm....Jack cause major upset and BEAT Pats by 7!!
    Ok looks like i am going 1-0 (although i got the score way..way wrong!)

how is everone else doing?
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    13 Jan '08 01:13
    Originally posted by spurs73
    how is everone else doing?
    MoneyManMike : SEA NEP SDC DAL
    Spurs 73 : GBP JAX IND DAL
    Dicky : GBP JAX IND NYG
    Darvlay : GBP NEP SDC NYG
    Vacostner : GBP JAX IND DAL
    Cashthetrash : GBP JAX IND DAL
  14. 6yd box
    Moves
    13 Jan '08 12:48
    Originally posted by darvlay
    MoneyManMike : SEA NEP SDC DAL
    Spurs 73 : GBP JAX IND DAL
    Dicky : GBP JAX IND NYG
    Darvlay : GBP NEP SDC NYG
    Vacostner : GBP JAX IND DAL
    Cashthetrash : GBP JAX IND DAL
    ok i am 1-1 after the first night.

but guys bear in mind that i said NYG if TO is not playing and Cowboys if TO plays😉
  15. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    13 Jan '08 13:11
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    ...Jacksonville over New England
    Heart picks seldom win, but that is exactly why I am picking Jax. This team is playing with heart and pure will to win. This power team is prime in my book. As long as they can breath this team will fight. This team knows how to hold onto a ball and use the clock. If they can get a lead, they win. Notice if I said if, ...[text shortened]... erfect team this year. Even though it sure looks like there could be. Just playing the odds. ...
    nyet

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree