1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '10 18:23
    Dallas over Phillie
    Cinci over NY/NJ/Newark stinkin'/rotten/putrid Jets Buddy Ryan wannabe Rex knows they're putrid rotten stinkin NYC puke named for a weird mascot team!
    NE over Baltimore
    GB over Arizona
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Jan '10 18:29
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Dallas over Phillie
    Cinci over NY/NJ/Newark stinkin'/rotten/putrid Jets Buddy Ryan wannabe Rex knows they're putrid rotten stinkin NYC puke named for a weird mascot team!
    NE over Baltimore
    GB over Arizona
    I agree with all these picks if not the odd hostility towards the Jets. I do hope I'm wrong about the Pats-Ravens though.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '10 18:37
    Dallas over Phillie
    NE over Baltimore
    GB over Arizona
    Jets fan?
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '10 20:08
    Originally posted by whodey
    Jets fan?
    I despise teams who back into the playoffs through the help of a cowardly coach like Caldwell of the Colts! That sorry ass move left my Houston Texans out of the playoffs and the latter, even though I am not from Houston, were a more deserving team!
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '10 20:09
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I agree with all these picks if not the odd hostility towards the Jets. I do hope I'm wrong about the Pats-Ravens though.
    Read my response to whodey. Any team whose own coach says they suck and is right should never advance through help from others. Steelers were more desrving and are out with same record. Texans also out and more deserving.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 12:27
    Read my response to whodey. Any team whose own coach says they suck and is right should never advance through help from others. Steelers were more desrving and are out with same record. Texans also out and more deserving.
    OK, now, an about face is in order! Since the rotten, stinkin, smelly Jets are going to Indie, who let them in, I hope the Jets kick Indie's butt real good and perhaps this nonsense of resting players will go away forever. Now here's a question. If resting players before big games is so important then why is the probowl being played a week before the SB? Teams who advance usually have their fair share of pro bowlers.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 12:49
    OK, now, an about face is in order! Since the rotten, stinkin, smelly Jets are going to Indie, who let them in, I hope the Jets kick Indie's butt real good and perhaps this nonsense of resting players will go away forever. Now here's a question. If resting players before big games is so important then why is the probowl being played a week before the SB? Teams who advance usually have their fair share of pro bowlers.
    I doubt any players from the SB teams will be allowed to play in the Pro Bowl.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 14:261 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I doubt any players from the SB teams will be allowed to play in the Pro Bowl.
    They should do away with the probowl game in the first place because it sucks and no one watches the game at all. No trip to Hawaii any more but FL instead? Nothing wrong with FL, but it ain't no Hawaii!

We saw yesterday what happens to team who turn off the afterburners like Cinci did that last regular season game! What a stinker of a game they played. Much as I dislike the Jets they indeed played lights out! Now they need to be good crows and pick the eyes out of their benefactors! I will add I like Mark Sanchez. He played really well for a rookie and showed a really good sense of humor in the post game interview! I love a player who does not seem full of himself at all!

no1maurauder, you seem to have melllowed?!? What gives? Not that I want you to revert to past form. Just curious!
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 01:12
    Dallas over Phillie
    NE over Baltimore
    GB over Arizona
    Nice job, 25% right, better than most psychics.

😛
  10. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 01:14
    Ok now.

Vikes over Cowgirls
    Saints over Cards...nice career, Warner.
    Colts over Ravens
    Chargers over Jets

Home teams take over
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 03:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Nice job, 25% right, better than most psychics.

😛
    I was right about the one that counted! Go Cowboys!
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 03:28
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Ok now.

Vikes over Cowgirls
    Colts over Ravens
    Chargers over Jets

Home teams take over
    Right except for the Vikes and Cowboys. Minnesotta's "D" is not up to snuff!
  13. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 04:212 edits
    I despise teams who back into the playoffs through the help of a cowardly coach like Caldwell of the Colts! That sorry ass move left my Houston Texans out of the playoffs and the latter, even though I am not from Houston, were a more deserving team!
    The Jets went into Houston and beat the stuffing out of the Texans in their only meeting; and yet you think Houston was more deserving. Can your analysis be any more ridiculous? 🙄

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=290913034
  14. à keke part
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 11:07
    Dallas over Phillie
    NE over Baltimore
    GB over Arizona
    almost all wrong!!!!
  15. à keke part
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 11:08
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Ok now.

Vikes over Cowgirls
    Colts over Ravens
    Chargers over Jets

Home teams take over
    i'll say Ravens over the colts....because of the defense and the running game.. ..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree