1. Joined
    19 Sep '06
    Moves
    3530
    29 Dec '08 19:44
    NFC Wild Card
    Eagles(6) win at Vikings(3) (Blowout)
    Falcons(5) win at Cardinals(4) (Blowout)

    NFC Divisional Playoffs
    Falcons(5) win at Panthers(2) (By Less than 7)
    Giants(1) win vs Eagles(6) (By 7-14)

    NFC Championship
    Falcons(5) win at Giants(1) (By Less than 7)

    AFC Wild Card
    Ravens(6) win at Dolphins(3) (By 7-14)
    Colts(5) win at Chargers(4) (By Less than 7)

    AFC Divisional Playoffs
    Colts(5) win at Steelers(2) (By 7-14)
    Titans(1) win vs Ravens(6) (By 7-14)

    AFC Championship
    Colts(5) win at Titans(1) (By 7-14)

    Super Bowl
    Colts(5) win over Falcons(5) (By 7-14)

    NFL MVP: Peyton Manning
  2. weedhopper
    Joined
    25 Jul '07
    Moves
    8073
    29 Dec '08 19:56
    The Chargers are in the playoffs, and guess who's as happy as a pig in shyte?! 😀
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66518
    29 Dec '08 19:56
    NFC Wild Card
    Eagles(6) at Vikings(3) Vikings win in a close game
    Falcons(5) at Cardinals(4) Falcons win a close game

    NFC Divisional Playoffs
    Falcons(5) at Panthers(2) Panthers win easily
    Giants(1) win vs Vikings(3) Giants win easily

    NFC Championship
    Panthers(2) at Giants(1) Panthers in a very close game

    AFC Wild Card
    Ravens(6) at Dolphins(3) Ravens win
    Colts(5) at Chargers(4) Colts win handily

    AFC Divisional Playoffs
    Colts(5) at Steelers(2) Steelers in a very close game. Coin flip
    Titans(1) vs Ravens(6) Titans in a close game

    AFC Championship
    Steelers(2) at Titans(1) Steelers in a close game

    Super Bowl

    Panthers vs Steelers Panthers in an upset.
  4. Joined
    19 Sep '06
    Moves
    3530
    29 Dec '08 20:07
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    NFC Wild Card
    Eagles(6) at Vikings(3) Vikings win in a close game
    Falcons(5) at Cardinals(4) Falcons win a close game

    NFC Divisional Playoffs
    Falcons(5) at Panthers(2) Panthers win easily
    Giants(1) win vs Vikings(3) Giants win easily

    NFC Championship
    Panthers(2) at Giants(1) Panthers in a very close game

    AFC Wild Card
    Ravens ...[text shortened]... itans(1) Steelers in a close game

    Super Bowl

    Panthers vs Steelers Panthers in an upset.
    If you got that Super Bowl, it wouldn't be an upset. I would expect a Panthers win.
  5. Joined
    19 Sep '06
    Moves
    3530
    29 Dec '08 20:08
    All the Bucs had to do was win. They were the worst loss of all of the NFC WC contenders.
  6. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    02 Jan '09 17:46
    I'll just pick the first round:

    Atlanta at Arizona - Arizona is the worst team in the playoffs IMO. The Falcons are inexperienced but with their running attack against Arizona's porous defense they should control the game and win.

    Indy at San Diego - The two hottest teams in the NFL should produce another classic. The Chargers seem to play very well against the Colts; they beat them twice last year (including an upset in the playoffs) and even when they were struggling this year they took the Colts down to the wire. The Bolts eke one out.

    Baltimore at Miami - The Dolphins are the Cinderella story of the season and are a good, balanced team. But the Raven defense is ferocious as always and the offense has been clicking the last few weeks (Mason's been making some incredible catches). I think the Ravens take this.

    Philly at Minnesota - The Eagles are hot. But I think the Vikings match up well with them. The Viking's excellent run defense will force Andy Reid to go pass happy again while Adrian Peterson can run against anybody. Unless Peterson puts the ball on the ground a few times or Jackson plays very badly, I think Minnesota will win it at home (apparently in front of a less than sellout crowd).
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66518
    02 Jan '09 17:51
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I'll just pick the first round:

    Atlanta at Arizona - Arizona is the worst team in the playoffs IMO. The Falcons are inexperienced but with their running attack against Arizona's porous defense they should control the game and win.

    Indy at San Diego - The two hottest teams in the NFL should produce another classic. The Ch ...[text shortened]... y, I think Minnesota will win it at home (apparently in front of a less than sellout crowd).
    You could have saved some time and just said...I'll agree with all of SC's first round picks!! 😛😉
  8. Standard memberirontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    A Stapler!
    Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    59283
    02 Jan '09 17:55
    im going to say that the RAVENS beat the dolphins, sure i like their comeback story but 1 score wins over seattle, kansas city, oakland, and san fran in the second half arnt quite inspiring. the dolphins are the favorites for some reason, that reason everyone expecting rookie QBs to choke hard.

    next, the FALCONS beat the cardinals.. good riddance to an overrated team. nuff said.

    the COLTS remember last year and whip the chargers. although this is the best 8-8 team ive seen, manning i just a little hard to take down twice.

    ill take the VIKINGS over the eagles, this should be a must watch in my mind.

    so my predictions are- FALCONS VIKINGS COLTS RAVENS all win this week
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    02 Jan '09 18:27
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You could have saved some time and just said...I'll agree with all of SC's first round picks!! 😛😉
    Since I don't, that would have been inaccurate (Bolts is a Chris Berman moniker for the Chargers).
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66518
    02 Jan '09 23:01
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Since I don't, that would have been inaccurate (Bolts is a Chris Berman moniker for the Chargers).
    Aaaah, I thought you had a typo for the Colts. My bad.
  11. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Fort Lauderdale
    Joined
    17 Aug '06
    Moves
    119668
    03 Jan '09 00:08
    Originally posted by irontigran
    im going to say that the RAVENS beat the dolphins, sure i like their comeback story but 1 score wins over seattle, kansas city, oakland, and san fran in the second half arnt quite inspiring. the dolphins are the favorites for some reason, that reason everyone expecting rookie QBs to choke hard.

    next, the FALCONS beat the cardinals.. good riddance to a ...[text shortened]... must watch in my mind.

    so my predictions are- FALCONS VIKINGS COLTS RAVENS all win this week
    Ravens are favored by 3.
  12. Madison Square Garde
    Joined
    03 Jan '06
    Moves
    186608
    03 Jan '09 00:47
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Ravens are favored by 3.
    Tough game for the Dolphins. Ravens have only given up 262.7 total yds.per game. 171, pass and 81 yrds run.
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    03 Jan '09 21:16
    I agree with you that all the Wild Card teams will win this weekend. The best chance of a home win will be the Dolphins.
  14. Standard memberirontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    A Stapler!
    Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    59283
    04 Jan '09 04:54
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Ravens are favored by 3.
    that makes a little more sense than what i saw, but who knows.. if the cards can win in the wildcard weeked then i should reverse all my other pics 😕
  15. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    50664
    04 Jan '09 05:00
    Originally posted by golfer1
    All the Bucs had to do was win. They were the worst loss of all of the NFC WC contenders.
    Oh no that loss was absolutely phenomenal.
Back to Top