1. SubscriberSmookiePonline
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 05:41
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    The Eagles winning tomorrow wouldn't exactly be redemption, they did beat NY a few weeks ago. The only way I'll be happy that Philly wins is if SD beats Pittsburgh.
    beating NY in that game didn't mean a lot to the playoff picture.. it did show they could punk them, but by redemption I meant how they were stinkin up every game up until then. They can show their true strength tomorrow when NY actually has the season on the line.
  2. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 07:33
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    beating NY in that game didn't mean a lot to the playoff picture.. it did show they could punk them, but by redemption I meant how they were stinkin up every game up until then. They can show their true strength tomorrow when NY actually has the season on the line.
    I hear you there, tie game with the Bengals is grounds for ex-communication. I'm from NY, so I'll be glad to see them win if SD doesn't pull through. I've got no gripe with Philly, I dare say I'd rather see them win it than Baltimore.
  3. SubscriberSmookiePonline
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 07:47
    I hear you there, tie game with the Bengals is grounds for ex-communication. I'm from NY, so I'll be glad to see them win if SD doesn't pull through. I've got no gripe with Philly, I dare say I'd rather see them win it than Baltimore.
    We shall see tomorrow!

Momentum is on San Diego's side.. so far the underdogs have wreaked havoc in Vegas..

We shall see.
  4. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 07:53
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    We shall see tomorrow!

Momentum is on San Diego's side.. so far the underdogs have wreaked havoc in Vegas..

We shall see.
    They most certainly have. LT won't be playing(though Sproles is decent) and the rest of the Chargers will be playing in the cold. However, is Big Ben at 100%? What's more, SD played Pitts. pretty hard last time, I really don't think my boys are out of it yet. Nobody thought they had a chance against Tampa Bay, Denver or Indy.
  5. SubscriberSmookiePonline
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 08:18
    They most certainly have. LT won't be playing(though Sproles is decent) and the rest of the Chargers will be playing in the cold. However, is Big Ben at 100%? What's more, SD played Pitts. pretty hard last time, I really don't think my boys are out of it yet. Nobody thought they had a chance against Tampa Bay, Denver or Indy.
    Cold game in irontown..

go SQueelers!
  6. Joined
    19 Sep '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '09 01:26
    I have now cursed four teams in this thread by saying that they will go to the Super Bowl. My other four picks won their games. So, I will pick, against my better judgement:

Ravens and Eagles win this week.

Ravens over Eagles in Super Bowl
  7. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    12 Jan '09 15:27

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    12 Jan '09 15:40
    I turned that garbage off after 3 quarters, San Diego has truly disgusted me. And I hope the Steelers burn in heIl, I won't see them win superbowl number 6. And then there's NYG, another group of terribles. I take it back what I said about philly, I want Arizona to win.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 15:07
    I turned that garbage off after 3 quarters, San Diego has truly disgusted me. And I hope the Steelers burn in heIl, I won't see them win superbowl number 6. And then there's NYG, another group of terribles. I take it back what I said about philly, I want Arizona to win.
    You think that's bad, you should see all the bandwagon types here in Phoenix. You know, the people who go all year saying how bad the Cards suck, and then all of a sudden they have Cards decals on their car, etc... Pretty funny.

But it IS exciting having the Cards do well, finally, after being underestimated all year long and especially in the playoffs. No one has picked them to win any of the playoff games they have won. I guess it's going to take a Lombardi Trophy to get these people to stop badmouthing them. 😀
  10. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 18:07
    go ravens and eagles! 🙂
  11. Joined
    19 Sep '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 18:42
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You think that's bad, you should see all the bandwagon types here in Phoenix. You know, the people who go all year saying how bad the Cards suck, and then all of a sudden they have Cards decals on their car, etc... Pretty funny.

But it IS exciting having the Cards do well, finally, after being underestimated all year long and especially in the playoffs ...[text shortened]... I guess it's going to take a Lombardi Trophy to get these people to stop badmouthing them. 😀
    They aren't even going to get an NFC championship, so forget about the Super Bowl rings.
  12. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 18:56
    Originally posted by golfer1
    They aren't even going to get an NFC championship, so forget about the Super Bowl rings.
    seconded. they finally got a matchup that doesnt benefit them. 32nd rush team is about done! 😛
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 21:151 edit
    Right, we'll see.

So far I'm liking this 20-6 score in the 2nd quarter.

Edit: 24-6 at the half!
  14. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 21:43
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Right, we'll see.

So far I'm liking this 20-6 score in the 2nd quarter.

Edit: 24-6 at the half!
    Sweet!😏
  15. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 23:21
    Hope your words are taste good.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree