Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 08 Nov '06 14:45
    Cleveland Browns, Oakland Raiders, Dallas Cowboys, Green-Bay Packers,Chicago Bears, Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Giants, Washington Redskins,San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Miami Dophins, New England Patriots.
  2. 23 Nov '06 17:47
    i forgot about the Bills in the 80s and early 90s
  3. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    23 Nov '06 18:52
    Originally posted by richfeet
    Cleveland Browns, Oakland Raiders, Dallas Cowboys, Green-Bay Packers,Chicago Bears, Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Giants, Washington Redskins,San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Miami Dophins, New England Patriots.
    & the St. Louis Rams of the 21st century.
  4. 26 Nov '06 14:50
    Its NFL Sunday more thrills and excitement!!!!!
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    26 Nov '06 15:04
    Sunday!? Someone Pinch Me!

P-
  6. 28 Nov '06 20:05
    What the hecks wrong with my Cleveland Browns?
  7. 03 Dec '06 13:57
    Here we go again, its NFL SUNDAY another day of hope for my CLEVELAND BROWNS .
  8. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    04 Dec '06 00:35
    Originally posted by richfeet
    Here we go again, its NFL SUNDAY another day of hope for my CLEVELAND BROWNS .
    hey, the Browns won!!!!!

9. 09 Dec '06 05:00
    Originally posted by Ramned
    hey, the Browns won!!!!!

yes but we lost to the Pittsburgh last night they kicked our ass 27-7
  10. 10 Dec '06 18:09
    There are plenty of great franchises out there with incredible winning traditions. The Dolphins under Don Shula were exceptional teams. In his twenty five years with the Dolphins, Shula coached teams only had 1 losing season. While Marv Levy of the Bills is the only coach with a winning record against Shula, the Dolphins beat the Bills in the Seventies. What I mean by that is, playing twice a year from '70 to '79, the Dolphins did not lose once to the Bills.

I guess this should go in the all-time best coaches catagory.