Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    23 Nov '06 12:43
    You must make 6 bets. 3 for a winner, and pick the over under for each game.

    You must declair one as your BEST BET. You will score double on this, or lose double.

    Picking an uderdog will earn you 15, but only lose you 5
    Picking the favored team will earn you 5, but you lose 15 if you are wrong.
    Over Under earns 10

    Thus, if your best bet is for an underdog, you would lose 10, it was doubled. If you get it right, you earn 30 (doubled)
    I've listed the spreads, only so we all know Vegas Lines. We are not playing the spread, this is flat out.

    Miami at Detroit
    Miami by 3
    Over Under 40

    Tampa at Dallas
    Dallas by 11
    Over Under 39

    Denver at Kansas
    Kansas by 1.5
    Over Under 38


    These are my bets.

    1 Detroit Wins
    2 Over (best bet)
    3 Dallas Wins
    4 Under
    5 Denver Wins
    6 Over

    You have about 5 hours or so to get your bets in.... First game is 12:30 Eastern! Good luck, and hope you make it

    P-
  2. 23 Nov '06 15:05 / 1 edit
    1 Miami
    2 Under
    3 Dallas (best bet)
    4 Under
    5 Kansas City
    6 Over
  3. Standard member Natural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    23 Nov '06 15:27
    Miami
    Under
    Dallas
    Over
    Denver (best bet)
    Under

    By the way Phlab, the state of Kansas does not have an NFL team. But I think the city of Kansas City, Missouri does.
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    23 Nov '06 17:10
    20 minutes left!

    P-
  5. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    23 Nov '06 17:14
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    20 minutes left!

    P-
    Before Miami v. Detroit??
  6. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    23 Nov '06 17:42 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Before Miami v. Detroit??
    Yeah, thanx for your picks.

    Bets Closed.

    P-

    Edit! Moron.
  7. 23 Nov '06 20:44
    -25 for Phlab.
  8. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    23 Nov '06 23:49
    Originally posted by darvlay
    -25 for Phlab.
    Looks like NatSci is going to be in good shape after Dallas. I'm totally out!

    P-
  9. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    24 Nov '06 12:28
    Originally posted by Phlabibit


    1 Detroit Wins
    2 Over (best bet)
    3 Dallas Wins
    4 Under
    5 Denver Wins
    6 Over

    You have about 5 hours or so to get your bets in.... First game is 12:30 Eastern! Good luck, and hope you make it

    P-
    1-5
    2-20
    3+5
    4-10
    5-5
    6-10

    -45 Total

    :'(
  10. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    24 Nov '06 12:28
    Originally posted by darvlay

    1 Miami
    2 Under
    3 Dallas (best bet)
    4 Under
    5 Kansas City
    6 Over
    1+5
    2+10
    3+10
    4-10
    5+5
    6-10

    +10

  11. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    24 Nov '06 12:29
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    Miami
    Under
    Dallas
    Over
    Denver (best bet)
    Under

    By the way Phlab, the state of Kansas does not have an NFL team. But I think the city of Kansas City, Missouri does.
    1+5
    2+10
    3+5
    4+10
    5-10
    6+10

    +30



    The Turkey!
  12. Standard member Natural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    24 Nov '06 13:40 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    1+5
    2+10
    3+5
    4+10
    5-10
    6+10

    +30



    The Turkey!
    Wow, how about that? So what do I win?
  13. 24 Nov '06 14:28
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    Wow, how about that? So what do I win?
    Well done, NatSci!
  14. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    24 Nov '06 14:30
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    Wow, how about that? So what do I win?
    I already said... you are now the Turkey for a year!

    Whoooot, hail the Turkey!

    P-
  15. 24 Nov '06 14:44
    Gobble gobble gobble.