1. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 17:04
    Packers are 2-0. Did you guys see them crush the Giants. Most of the game was close but they pulled ahead at the end. Like I've said before, packers are going to the super bowl. Next week we get the chargers so that will be our first real test of the year.
  2. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 23:59
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    My team did beat someone's team 😏
    Thats right the pack took the giants 35-13 all those people that say favre is washed up he threw 3 tds and got the most wins for a qb can you smell a playoffs for Green Bay 🙂 🙂 😏😀😲
  3. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 00:01
    Originally posted by hammster21
    Packers are 2-0. Did you guys see them crush the Giants. Most of the game was close but they pulled ahead at the end. Like I've said before, packers are going to the super bowl. Next week we get the chargers so that will be our first real test of the year.
    yeah and they played 2 hard games Eagleles are suppose to be good and last year the giants were a playoff team
  4. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 04:23
    Well my Titans lost, but wait who did they lose to and by how much? Oh yeah they lost to the Super Bowl Champs by only 2 points and they had a chance in the end to win it. But we can't win them all. Next week, the Saints who were a fluke last year and stink horribly this year.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree