1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    05 Jan '08 17:08
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    Washington over Seattle, Washington has a run and pass game as well as a solid defense

Tampa Bay over New York, Eli always chokes and Tampa is solid under Garcia

Jacksonville over Pittsburgh, I don't think Pittsburgh's defense can stop Jacksonville's one-two punch in Drew and Taylor

San Diego over Tennessee, The Chargers are red hot right now, especially their D
    i agree, but not for the same reasons.
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    06 Jan '08 10:26
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    i agree, but not for the same reasons.
    official result:
    Seattle beatr redskins---not many ppl called this this one!!!

only if they FG had gone over, though!!!
  3. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    06 Jan '08 12:54
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Seahawks 20, Redskins 10

Steelers 28, Jaguars 21

Chargers 35, Titans 7

Giants 14, Bucs 17 in my upset pick.

Rams 20...oh...wait :'(

AFC Championship: Colts 31, Patriots 21.
    I'm 1 for 2, got the easy pick right. Why so many thinking Redskins over Seattle???
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 Jan '08 13:09
    Originally posted by Ramned
    I'm 1 for 2, got the easy pick right. Why so many thinking Redskins over Seattle???
    I didn't make any predictions... I'm just waiting for next week. Yesterday I turned on the game and Washington was down by 6. So I decided they must be the underdog and started rooting for them.

They scored to take the lead by one!

Next, Seattle scored and got the 2 point conversion... no big deal.

Next, Washington threw the ball to a Seattle player who ran it all the way back for a TD.

I went back to whatever it was I had been doing.

Didn't catch a minute of the evening game.

P-
  5. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    06 Jan '08 13:20
    Those were good games Saturday, I was surprised that Washington got smashed that bad with the momentum they had. So much for momentum. Over rated I guess, But still I think Washington just choked or they might have pulled it off.

Jax beating Steelers was pretty much as I saw it, what surprised me was that it was that close.
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    06 Jan '08 15:58
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Those were good games Saturday, I was surprised that Washington got smashed that bad with the momentum they had. So much for momentum. Over rated I guess, But still I think Washington just choked or they might have pulled it off.

Jax beating Steelers was pretty much as I saw it, what surprised me was that it was that close.
    momentum is not over rated in sport... redskins lost theirs when they recovered the kick off but missed the field goal, which would have put them 4 points up
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    06 Jan '08 16:37
    Originally posted by spurs73
    official result:
    Seattle beatr redskins---not many ppl called this this one!!!

only if they FG had gone over, though!!!
    Only if the refs had gotten that Collins fumble right . . .

Lazy jerks didn't even review it. Upon review it's close but it's become the consistent opinion of pundits that it was indeed a fumble.
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    06 Jan '08 20:59
    Redskins by 10
    Giants by 14
    Jags by 3
    Charges by 10
    Giants win!
    puts me on 2-1 with one game to go!!!
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 03:55
    Darn, I want a rematch. I was 100% right on the AFC teams, and 100% wrong on the NfC. Man those NFC teams are losers. I do not want Dallas to play New York again.

I'm dreading picking next weeks games.
  10. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 08:11
    I am 2-2, I got the Chargers game right and thats all that matters to me. 😀
  11. 6yd box
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 10:461 edit
    Redskins by 10
    Giants by 14
    Jags by 3
    Charges by 10
    well guys what can I say, as the only Brit on this thread i called it 3-1 and even got the Jags score RIGHT!!!!!
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 14:27
    well guys what can I say, as the only Brit on this thread i called it 3-1 and even got the Jags score RIGHT!!!!!
    Nice picks. Jags won by 2, by the way.

I went 3-1 as well and I knew the Pitt-Jax game would be a close one. I don't think they have a shot against the Patriots next week but I'll definitely be rooting for them.

I am also shocked at how many of our so-called experts here went with the pretender squads in the NFC (Washington and Tampa Bay).
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 14:30
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    What do you mean as you saw it? What exactly did you predict? I don't see anything in either thread.
  14. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    08 Jan '08 22:43
    Originally posted by darvlay
    What do you mean as you saw it? What exactly did you predict? I don't see anything in either thread.
    Did you click on the link I provided on the first page on this thread? I showed my predictions. As I saw it, I predicted that the Jags would win. In my mind I didn't think it was going to be that close, but I did believe they would win. If you are thinking I was talking about predicting scores you are right I didn't do that. But when I was actually thinking to myself before the game that the jags were going to win by ten. I am pretty impressed with the Jags this year. I like smash mouth teams and the Jags are winning with power. Busting teams down. I am a big fan of Jack Del Rio and his style of football. A win is a win and I am happy about that.
  15. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 05:201 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    [b]Seattle over Washington.
    Won't even be close. Washington has a 36 year old QB. I don't care how many people on their team died. Seattle are poorly underrated on a yearly basis. Watch for them to surprise in the NFC.

New York over Tampa Bay
    Giants have the momentum and the edge over the stingy Tampa D. Eli is a new man, Plaxico is he ...[text shortened]... eld.

San Diego over Tennessee
    A sure blowout if Rivers doesn't turn the ball over.[/b]
    You, my friend, are a sports genius.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree