1. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 01:36
    Originally posted by darvlay
    By the way, PK, your Flyers are the dirtiest team in the league. They should not even be allowed to compete. The team should be dissolved and moved to Hamilton.
    That's right. I remember them having that big cry baby Lindros. Over-rated doche bag.
  2. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 13:25
    By the way, PK, your Flyers are the dirtiest team in the league. They should not even be allowed to compete. The team should be dissolved and moved to Hamilton.
    2 schmucks made really dirty hits, and they won't be around for awhile, hopefully never again. They both suck anyway.

No matter how much the NHL changes (and we are a very fast team now) the flyers will always play hockey how it is meant to played. These fans would except nothing less.

You don't have room to talk though, for a guy who cheered for Domi all those years.

You have to admit, Briere is off to amazing start, I'm very impressed.
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 13:26
    Originally posted by slimjim
    That's right. I remember them having that big cry baby Lindros. Over-rated doche bag.
    Stevens should have been punished for his hit on Lindros, but I never liked Lindros anyway, would have rather kept the young Forsberg.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 13:38
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    2 schmucks made really dirty hits, and they won't be around for awhile, hopefully never again. They both suck anyway.

No matter how much the NHL changes (and we are a very fast team now) the flyers will always play hockey how it is meant to played. These fans would except nothing less.

You don't have room to talk though, for a guy who cheered for ...[text shortened]... all those years.

I will admit that the Flyers are on the right path ever since Bobby Clarke resigned.

But that is ALL I will admit!

Leafs were 8-1 winners over the filthy Islanders! Sundin becomes the Leafs all-time goal and point scorer!
  5. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 13:54
    I will admit that the Flyers are on the right path ever since Bobby Clarke resigned.

But that is ALL I will admit!

Leafs were 8-1 winners over the filthy Islanders! Sundin becomes the Leafs all-time goal and point scorer!
    Heard that score on the radio this morning, thats a turn in the right direction.
  6. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 15:37
    Sundin becomes the Leafs all-time goal and point scorer!
    I've always felt sorry for Sundin after he got traded away from the team that was destined to become a powerhouse and win the Stanley Cup.

All those years of disappointment that followed. 😞

Hopefully he gets traded to Anaheim or Detroit for a chance at the Cup at the trade deadline should/when the leafs fall out of contention.
  7. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 15:44

You don't have room to talk though, for a guy who cheered for ...[text shortened]... all those years.

Yes they are off to a good start. I don't know what it is with the Flyers this last decade. They spend big bux to bring guys in but the team just falters. They're like the Rangers. Just a black hole for good players.

Plus, the goaltending situation there never seems to work out. A Stanley Cup team must have a top level goalie and the Flyers never seem to have one. Is Biron that guy?
  8. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 15:52
    Originally posted by uzless
    Yes they are off to a good start. I don't know what it is with the Flyers this last decade. They spend big bux to bring guys in but the team just falters. They're like the Rangers. Just a black hole for good players.

Plus, the goaltending situation there never seems to work out. A Stanley Cup team must have a top level goalie and the Flyers never seem to have one. Is Biron that guy?
    I hope so. It will be nice to have a definite starter and not have the goalie controversy we have had for many years. The 2 goalie system and playing who has hot was a high pressure situation that effected the entire team, and never allowed anyone to get comfortable. Guys didn't know who was starting until an hour before the game. He seems to be very solid and confident. It remains to be seen if he has the playoff capabilities.
  9. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 13:19
    Note to all: The Flyers look really, really, really good...

...especially when watching them from the comfort of the luxury suite. Even though they were playing Atlanta, I'm very impressed with what I saw last night in the 4-0 victory. They are fast, excellent passing, great moves with accurate shots, solid defense and, finally, solid in goal. I'm excited. Watch out, we are back with a vengeance and bringing the cup back to philly.
  10. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 18:58

...especially when watching them from the comfort of the luxury suite. Even though they were playing Atlanta, I'm very impressed with what I saw last night in the 4-0 victory. They are fast, excellent passing, great moves with accurate shots, solid defense and, finally, solid in goal. I'm excited. Watch out, we are back with a vengeance and bringing the cup back to philly.
    It's a long season and injuries haven't cropped up yet.
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 19:08

I'll be at the game this Saturday. Last time (7-1 loss to Carolina last week) I booed so much I nearly lost my voice.
  12. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 19:27
    Originally posted by uzless
    It's a long season and injuries haven't cropped up yet.
    Thanks genius
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 19:28
    Thanks genius
    LOL
  14. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    18 Oct '07 16:482 edits
    . Watch out, we are back with a vengeance and bringing the cup back to philly.
    You sound like a leaf fan....genius

Didn't think i'd have to point out Briere's injuries but then again, you are a philly fan so I guess I should have known better.
  15. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    18 Oct '07 16:54
    Crosby nailed Parise last night. Not bad for a cry baby.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree