1. Joined
    26 Nov '06
    Moves
    31 May '07 21:03
    Originally posted by pulu2
    well, it seems to be going all Ducky but ... let's see how Ottawa handles their homegames. Then again only two teams have come back from 2 down to win the Cup.
    The games have been close enough that the home crowed might give them two wins. (if Emery can keep it up)
  2. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    31 May '07 21:16
    Originally posted by Dave S 21
    The games have been close enough that the home crowed might give them two wins. (if Emery can keep it up)
    yeah, though imo Anaheim clearly has been better team so far then again so was Detroit againts Ducks last three games and they still lost the series.
  3. Joined
    25 May '07
    Moves
    01 Jun '07 00:33
    Anaheim in 6 or 7.
  4. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 07:13
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    No its just that this is a sports forum.

I'm suggesting that maybe a forum for minor sports like Ice Hockey, table tennis, baseball and skiing should be setup by the RHP moderators where posts could be made for the usually silent minority.
    How a minor sports for that boring as game called soccer or football whatever it is called.
  5. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 21:23
    It's over :'(

3 straight years and the Canadian team lost.

Next year look for Van or Tor to lose in the Stanley Cup Final vs another American Team.

Cal, Edm and Ott already got their chance to fail.

Those 22 Can. players on the Ducks should just throw the games so OTT can win. That would be something!

RK
  6. Donationrichjohnson
    TANSTAAFL
    Walking on sunshine
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 03:50
    Originally posted by RahimK
    It's over :'(

3 straight years and the Canadian team lost.

Next year look for Van or Tor to lose in the Stanley Cup Final vs another American Team.

Cal, Edm and Ott already got their chance to fail.

Those 22 Can. players on the Ducks should just throw the games so OTT can win. That would be something!

RK
    It ain't over till it's over. (It's only 3-1 now, right? I haven't been watching because it's way too late in the year for hockey. They should finish in May, I say.)
  7. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 04:031 edit
    Originally posted by richjohnson
    It ain't over till it's over. (It's only 3-1 now, right? I haven't been watching because it's way too late in the year for hockey. They should finish in May, I say.)
    Whether it's the NHL or NBA, down 3-1 you don't come back.

It might be 3-2, I say it will be next game but you still don't come back. 1 bad day, home crowd adv. and you are done!

Just like Cal and Edm, Ott failed also :'(
  8. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    07 Jun '07 04:07
    Vote:

Next year will it be Van or Tor losing in the Finals?

I'm going with Van.

OHH, why couldn't the Canadian players on Ducks just throw the series so the Cup could come home :'(

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree