1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 21:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    he took the Giants defence to pieces! i don't know what hes done, but man, what a player that guy is.
    The Giants defense is no good there whole year has been put together with smoke and mirrors. Vick will never win a superbowl because he is not a real quarterback.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 21:27
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    The Giants defense is no good there whole year has been put together with smoke and mirrors. Vick will [b]never win a superbowl because he is not a real quarterback.[/b]
    Just what is a real QB, pray tell me. I don't like Vick, as you well know, but on that I will defend him. He did not use to be a QB, but now he makes the rights reads, runs only when imperative and passes more than adequately! Eagles may not win a SB championship because of their lack of a running game and run defense weakness! QB was a problem with Kolb, not Vick.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 01:161 edit
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Just what is a real QB, pray tell me. I don't like Vick, as you well know, but on that I will defend him. He did not use to be a QB, but now he makes the rights reads, runs only when imperative and passes more than adequately! Eagles may not win a SB championship because of their lack of a running game and run defense weakness! QB was a problem with Kolb, not Vick.
    What is a real Quarter back? Peyton Manning!
  4. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 05:13
    Quick release makes all the diff in the world...
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 05:21
    Best right now in order:
    Brady
    Brees
    P. Manning
    Vick
    Flacco
    Roethlisberger
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 05:212 edits
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Quick release makes all the diff in the world...
    mmm, i wish i knew more about the thing, but since i am just a noob, it seems to me that Manning is awesome, Vick is awesome and Tony Romo is over priced and over rated, wait till Sacchi hears that 🙂
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 23:38
    mmm, i wish i knew more about the thing, but since i am just a noob, it seems to me that Manning is awesome, Vick is awesome and Tony Romo is over priced and over rated, wait till Sacchi hears that 🙂
    Romo, as you can see, is not among my top QB's at all. I agree he's overrated and overpaid. Manning is amazing. I stop short of calling Vick amazing, but he has elevated his game to a level no one expected. McKnabb was way overrated and overpaid. QB's like Manning come around once in a generation. Best all time is Joe Montana. There are better statistical QB's, better arms, but for sangfroid and will to win no one comes close!
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 19:40
    Vick said he'd vote himself MVP. What a modest jerk!
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 Dec '10 22:19
    we i am glad that Brandy will hopefully get MVP. Vick was a joke last night.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    29 Dec '10 23:43
    What do you think about Obama's Comment? I bet if Vick was white he probably would not have said any thing.
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '10 01:10
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    What do you think about Obama's Comment? I bet if Vick was white he probably would not have said any thing.
    Enlighten me. I mostly don't pay a whole lot of attention to windbag in chief!
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    30 Dec '10 01:31
    Enlighten me. I mostly don't pay a whole lot of attention to windbag in chief!
    he commended the Eagles for giving Vick a second chance.
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    30 Dec '10 03:29
    Best right now in order:
    Brady
    Brees
    P. Manning
    Vick
    Flacco
    Roethlisberger
    Vick will go the way Randall Cunningham did. Once he loses a step on his scrambling, he's toast
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    30 Dec '10 05:22
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Vick will go the way Randall Cunningham did. Once he loses a step on his scrambling, he's toast
    Vick has never been accused of being a quarterback that runs....he is a running back that throws.
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '10 12:16
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    he commended the Eagles for giving Vick a second chance.
    Bah humbug!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree