1. Standard memberAnonymousnumber1
    Just call me
    Gark
    Moves
    29 Nov '06 06:25
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    It should be a rematch of OSU and Michigan. Michigan is the only team that can give OSU a good game.
    Actually, for once, I'm gonna have to agree with you. I'd rather see OSU beat Michigan again over at Phoenix.

It's at Phoenix, right?
  2. over there
    Moves
    29 Nov '06 11:47
    Originally posted by Anonymousnumber1
    Actually, for once, I'm gonna have to agree with you. I'd rather see OSU beat Michigan again over at Phoenix.

It's at Phoenix, right?
    lol beat them again!? OSU doesn't want to play Michigan.
  3. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 00:18
    Originally posted by Anonymousnumber1

It's at Phoenix, right?
    Glendale.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Dec '06 11:58
    lol beat them again!? OSU doesn't want to play Michigan.
    You are correct. I think beating a team one time during the year should suffice. What do you want, the best of 2 out of 3 or just one more shot?
  5. over there
    Moves
    02 Dec '06 14:111 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    You are correct. I think beating a team one time during the year should suffice. What do you want, the best of 2 out of 3 or just one more shot?
    I meant OSU is AFRAID of Michigan. They wanna play anyone but them!
  6. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    03 Dec '06 00:59
    USC lost to UCLA 13-9 IT LOOKS LIKE MICHIGAN VS OHIO STATE IN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Dec '06 05:183 edits
    I meant OSU is AFRAID of Michigan. They wanna play anyone but them!
    I would not say they are afraid. After all, Tressel has a 5-1 record against them. If anyone should be AFRAID it is Carr. After all, he is faced with the possibility of that record jumping from 4-1 to 6-1 in the same season. Carr has become their own Cooper if you know what I mean. To equal Coopers wasted years of 1-10 against them we only need five more straight wins. LOL.
  8. over there
    Moves
    03 Dec '06 12:09
    I would not say they are afraid. After all, Tressel has a 5-1 record against them. If anyone should be AFRAID it is Carr. After all, he is faced with the possibility of that record jumping from 4-1 to 6-1 in the same season. Carr has become their own Cooper if you know what I mean. To equal Coopers wasted years of 1-10 against them we only need five more straight wins. LOL.
    Carr is not afraid of playing for the National Championship...He wants to.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Dec '06 14:471 edit
    Carr is not afraid of playing for the National Championship...He wants to.
    Notice that I said SHOULD be afraid? Naturally, Carr has already lost and therefore has little else to lose other than losing once more, but the losses to OSU are adding up very quickly and will be forever associated with his coaching legacy.

Lets assume the impossible happens. Lets assume that team up north goes to the big game and wins? They will then have the exact same record, no? Who then is #1?
  10. over there
    Moves
    03 Dec '06 15:35
    Notice that I said SHOULD be afraid? Naturally, Carr has already lost and therefore has little else to lose other than losing once more, but the losses to OSU are adding up very quickly and will be forever associated with his coaching legacy.

Lets assume the impossible happens. Lets assume that team up north goes to the big game and wins? They will then have the exact same record, no? Who then is #1?
    Michigan because then they would have won the title.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Dec '06 14:36
    Michigan because then they would have won the title.
    But OSU has already beaten them. You are suggesting we should play a second time to decide the issue so if they each beat each other I could then argue using the same logic as you are now. We need to play 2 out of 3 to really decide who should own the title. After all, how could one team that has the identical record as the other be any worse or better than the other?
  12. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    08 Dec '06 16:27
    USC will beat Michigan.
    Florida will beat OSU.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '06 19:22
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    USC will beat Michigan.
    Florida will beat OSU.
    🙄
  14. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    11 Dec '06 18:01
    🙄
    😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree