1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 19:31
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Well, they can hardly have a better year then one where they were undefeated. However since 2002, Boise State's record is 58-7, with 3 one loss seasons. http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/coaching/alltime_coach_year_by_year.php?coachid=1012

You (and everybody else) just hasn't been paying attention.
    I am not talking about good seasons. After all, both Ohio State and Michigan have good seasons year after year, rather, I am talking about national title contenders.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 19:331 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    I am not talking about good seasons. After all, both Ohio State and Michigan have good seasons year after year, rather, I am talking about national title contenders.
    According to you and the rest [EXCEPT DEL], Boise State can't be a national title contender even if they win all their games.
  3. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 20:04
    According to you and the rest, Boise State can't be a national title contender even if they win all their games.
    Not all the "rest", N1M. I consider Boise State the 2006 National Champion.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 20:05
    Originally posted by Delmer
    Not all the "rest", N1M. I consider Boise State the 2006 National Champion.
    All fixed.😀
  5. over there
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 20:07
    Originally posted by Red Night
    The typical RHP response would be:

"Talk about making excuses. Stop whining and face the fact that your beloved SEC heroes got bitch-slapped by a weak Big 10 team."
    Owned. Couldn't have said it any better myself.
  6. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 20:28
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    Thanks Falco. 🙂
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 20:32
    Thanks Falco. 🙂
    Two Big Ten morons think alike. How's that 2-5 bowl record feel? And Penn State was "weak"?????
  8. over there
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 22:43
    Two Big Ten morons think alike. How's that 2-5 bowl record feel? And Penn State was "weak"?????
    2-1 against the over-rated SEC though...
  9. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 23:20
    You're still mad because you know that I hit the nail on the head when I accurately portrayed you as one of those guys who makes a hundred wild predictions and then gloats when a couple come true (conveniently forgetting the 90 or so that didn't. )
  10. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 00:37
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    Once you get in to high school you will learn bigger words and you will be able to say it better.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 01:331 edit
    You're still mad because you know that I hit the nail on the head when I accurately portrayed you as one of those guys who makes a hundred wild predictions and then gloats when a couple come true (conveniently forgetting the 90 or so that didn't. )
    What a loser! Yeah, like you bet on Florida! You couldn't hit a nail on the head with a laser guided sight, you pitiful moron!
  12. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 02:03
    What a loser! Yeah, like you bet on Florida! You couldn't hit a nail on the head with a laser guided sight, you pitiful moron!
    Obviously you feel some need to impress me and other people on this site with your acumen. I have no such need. So, believe what you want.

If you feel that it helps with your self-esteem issues for you to berate me and others and call us names, go ahead. But don't expect me to respond in kind and I have to tell you it is not a long-term solution. I recommend couseling but there are also a plethora of drugs out there to deal with some of the symptons.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 05:13
    Obviously you feel some need to impress me and other people on this site with your acumen. I have no such need. So, believe what you want.

If you feel that it helps with your self-esteem issues for you to berate me and others and call us names, go ahead. But don't expect me to respond in kind and I have to tell you it is not a long-term solution. I r ...[text shortened]... d couseling but there are also a plethora of drugs out there to deal with some of the symptons.
    I believe that you don't know s**t about sports, chess and pretty much anything else and have a pathetic need to pretend that you do by shallow criticisms of people who do. And your posts here and on the other forums prove that beyond any doubt.
  14. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 02:02
    I believe that you don't know s**t about sports, chess and pretty much anything else and have a pathetic need to pretend that you do by shallow criticisms of people who do. And your posts here and on the other forums prove that beyond any doubt.
    Geez, and don't we feel soo superior!
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 05:03
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Geez, and don't we feel soo superior!
    Never mind about that, how about them Buckeys!!!!!!! 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree