Never mind about that, how about them Buckeys!!!!!!! 😛
    Is a buckey a little deer with horns?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 20:032 edits
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Is a buckey a little deer with horns?
    Yes, not just any deer, however, it is a fierce and unstopable creature......unless, of coarse, the deer finds itself lost in the desert. If this happens it turns into a cowardly predictable and pathetic kind of creature that just turns tail and runs home when faced with any type of adversity.
  3. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 21:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    Yes, not just any deer, however, it is a fierce and unstopable creature......unless, of coarse, the deer finds itself lost in the desert. If this happens it turns into a cowardly predictable and pathetic kind of creature that just turns tail and runs home when faced with any type of adversity.
    And a Buckeye is a tree, right?
  4. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 21:27
    And a nut.
  5. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    13 Jan '07 01:21
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    Thank you. The Big Ten is 2-1 against the SEC this year. Penn State wasn't even ranked, and smashed Tennessee. Wisconsin had almost no offense at all during their game with Arkansas and still won.
    Ridiculous! Tennesse wasn't smashed! And for good measure, they only lost to Florida by one measly point!
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Jan '07 03:09
    So if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
  7. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    13 Jan '07 13:58
    Originally posted by abejnood
    Ridiculous! Tennesse wasn't smashed! And for good measure, they only lost to Florida by one measly point!
    Go Vols!!

Glad to see someone from east Tennessee finally weighed in. Tell 'em about the #1 religion in the shadows of Oak Ridge: Tennessee football.
  8. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    13 Jan '07 14:04
    Originally posted by whodey
    So if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
    I wouldn't be a tree, but if I were, I wouldn't be a horse-chestnut.
  9. Standard memberDerfel Cadarn
    The Mighty
    Rocky Mountains
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 08:18
    Arkansas should've beaten LSU AND Florida, but they choked. Against Wisconsin, they laid down and died.
  10. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 12:22
    Originally posted by Derfel Cadarn
    Arkansas should've beaten LSU AND Florida, but they choked. Against Wisconsin, they laid down and died.
    USC should have been the national champions, and they should have lost to Washington State, but history was not kind to my expectations either.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 15:011 edit
    I don't know if these rumors are true but they are compelling nonetheless. I hear that Ted Ginn who got injured on the opening kick off touchdown run for OSU was not really as injured as he led us to believe and quite possibly could have played on. Also, the players were rumored to be out of condition for the game and were huffing and puffing on the side lines. Also players like Gonzolas continuously ran out of bounce instead of risking getting hit when able. The overall gist to these rumors is that the best players simply did not want to risk injury due to the fact that they knew they were going straight to the NFL after the game and did not want to risk all that $$$. Also, the players were not properly conditioned for the game which is a bad reflection on the coaching staff.

Edit: I have noticed for a long time that Ted Ginn was a little soft. He often avoided hits by running out of bouce all season and had a reputation for being a little soft. If I were a pro team thinking about drafting him this would weigh heavy on my mind.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree