1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    30 Dec '11 14:59
    Originally posted by whodey
    Er....um.....no. That would be Pedovannia, also known as Penn State. 😛

Don't bend over for the football kid!!! 😲
    Oh, so you say sex is worse than violence??

Would you rather be screwed or killed?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 02:55
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Oh, so you say sex is worse than violence??

Would you rather be screwed or killed?
    Hmm?

So slapping a college kid up side the head is equivalent to sexually molesitng a minor?

No wonder you didn't think it was such a big deal.

Edit: I don't recall the person in question dying or having any injury due to the Patton like slap on the head.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 21:30
    Hmm?

So slapping a college kid up side the head is equivalent to sexually molesitng a minor?

No wonder you didn't think it was such a big deal.

Edit: I don't recall the person in question dying or having any injury due to the Patton like slap on the head.
    Physical abuse is physical abuse.

Are you dismissing physical abuse unless death is involved?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '12 14:421 edit
    Physical abuse is physical abuse.

Are you dismissing physical abuse unless death is involved?
    I'm not defending anyone. However, to suggest that slapping basically a grown man in the face is comparable to a grown man molesting a minor is absurd. If you are having some trouble in distinguishing the two, perhaps consulting a lawyer might help in comparing penalties for the two offenses in question.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    01 Jan '12 17:01
    I'm not defending anyone. However, to suggest that slapping basically a grown man in the face is comparable to a grown man molesting a minor is absurd. If you are having some trouble in distinguishing the two, perhaps consulting a lawyer might help in comparing penalties for the two offenses in question.
    They are both assault charges.
  6. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    01 Jan '12 20:02
    Do you refer to the Woody Hayes punch as a slap? Woody Hayes hit the Clemson player in the neck with his fist and tried to continue his attack. He nearly started a brawl between the two teams.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Jan '12 14:572 edits
    Originally posted by gambit3
    Do you refer to the Woody Hayes punch as a slap? Woody Hayes hit the Clemson player in the neck with his fist and tried to continue his attack. He nearly started a brawl between the two teams.
    What do you kids want from me? Again, I in no way defend Woody, but to mply that his actions are comparable to pedostate and Joe Pa is absurd whether it be a slap, a punch, or a good knee in the crotch.
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    02 Jan '12 21:09
    What do you kids want from me? Again, I in no way defend Woody, but to mply that his actions are comparable to pedostate and Joe Pa is absurd whether it be a slap, a punch, or a good knee in the crotch.
    That is where you are dead wrong lugnut!!

JoePa molested no one!! Show me ONE complaint sworn against him.
    The ONLY bitch anyone has is that he didn't do more to investigate Sandusky.

If YOU think that equates to a physical assault on a college player by an opposing
    head coach, then you are simply dumber than a stump.

Get over it. Those two actions are not the same.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 16:04
    That is where you are dead wrong lugnut!!

JoePa molested no one!! Show me ONE complaint sworn against him.
    The ONLY bitch anyone has is that he didn't do more to investigate Sandusky.

If YOU think that equates to a physical assault on a college player by an opposing
    head coach, then you are simply dumber than a stump.

Get over it. Those two actions are not the same.
    Joe Pa as well as the rest of the University tried to sweep the scandel under the rug which enabled Sandusky to continue molesting children.

It's just sad you can't see this whatsoever. I don't believe Tressel would have done such a thing. At least, I would like to think so.
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 19:20
    Joe Pa as well as the rest of the University tried to sweep the scandel under the rug which enabled Sandusky to continue molesting children.

It's just sad you can't see this whatsoever. I don't believe Tressel would have done such a thing. At least, I would like to think so.
    Nah, Tressel swept tattoos and illegal gifts under the table so his stars could play.

His ethics are pristine!!! Of course, that is all we KNOW about!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree